The messenger

Lifty was so scared of what was going on but as if being bound, gagged and blindfolded wasn't bad enough for him and then he was having chills up his spine as he felt one of the goons touching his ass and sexually harassing him as he whispered to his ear, hehehe never hurts to have a little fun with you. One of the goons removed the tape from his mouth and said as the goon laughed, we better get going or we'll have no choice but to kill you. Lifty gasped as he stood up and was grabbed by the arm. Failing to notice two sudden witnesses (Flippy and Flaky) hiding from the bushes in horror. Lifty found himself tied to a chair and bruised up a little and tape gagged in a dark room frightened and alone. Meanwhile Shifty was still tirelessly searching for his brother until something unexpected happened: Shifty had a really bad feeling that someone was following him. As Shifty turned around to see that it was a goon in black and a Halloween mask he was about to fight but the mysterious masked person said as he laughed hysterically and pointed to the left, look over Raccoon! Shiftys eyes widened in terror as he saw Lifty bound (hands tied in front of him) and gagged (duct taped across his mouth) and held captive by another mysterious person in a Halloween mask (who had a gun to his head) . Shifty yelled as he attempted to ran towards his brother, HEY YOU SON OF A BITCH LET HIM GO!!! Shifty was stopped as the person who held Lifty said as he had the gun towards his head in a different position, I wouldn't if I were you take one step towards us and your brother dies... got it?! The mysterious person in front of Shifty said as he laid a finger on Lifty and laughed, now listen here Shifty Raccoon we have this little snot-nose bratty brother of yours here hostage and if you want him back you will have to do as we say....cooperate with us and Lifty will live. Shifty hesitated his anger grew and grew. NNNMMMM SSHHMMMFFTTMMM DDDDDMMMMNNNN'TTT DDDDDMMMM MMMMTTT PPPPLLLLMMMMPH!!! Lifty muffled an emotional plead. Shifty knew what he was saying but can see through him deep down he wanted Shifty to save him. He had no choice but to cooperate with him. Shifty hung his head and said, Okay I will do whatever you want me to do but just don't hurt my little brother. One of the naked goons said as the other carried Lifty back into the shadows, hehehehe that's a good boy. The fedora wearing boy was furious but was afraid of what might happen if he didn't cooperate with them.