All aboard the gruesome express

26 minutes earlier Lifty who had a chill up his spine was very paralyzed in fear as he was pushed into the back of the storage part of the train in a crate that was barely closed. 26 minutes later Lifty was black and blue all over, his hands and feet were tied with a strong yet molded rope and was barely trying to remain calm as he kept whispering the same thing over and over until his throat dried up, Shifty....help me. Shifty....help me. Shifty....help me. Shifty....help me. He was so scared of what might happen next as one of the masked men opened the crate and blindfolded him and said as he slapped him across the face, better keep your mouth shut you or you are gagged got it toots? Lifty began to cry again as he nodded. The masked closed the crate barely and walked away but not before receiving a phone call from the leader of the masked people. He picked it up and said as the call carried on, hey what is it?...(is he secure?)...yes mam don't worry about it....(well you should be because we just started this operation and already we caused suspicion).....hey this is your idea why am I a part of this?...(first off don't you take with me and second off I thought you would enjoy it. Anyway do you know why I said that?)...no why our plan is going smoothly...(no I mean that Flippy and Flaky are getting suspicious and we can't have either of them get involved if they interfered with this the operation will be ruined).....Flippy and Flaky? Why are they getting suspicious I mean outta all the people in happy tree town why those two? you don't think their here do you?....(I'm not quite sure you can report back to me when you see them)..... as the boss hung up he walked away leaving a terrified Lifty to cry. Meanwhile on another end of the express Shifty (who pretends to be having a vacation on the train) was trying to find what he needs to find his brother (unaware of two more certain passengers (one with red hair wearing a tan sweater those goes down by her thighs, sunglasses, a pair of black flats, black tights, and her hair up in a ponytail and (yes it's Flippy and Flaky) one with green hair wearing dark green army beret, a green camouflage shirt, dark green jeans, and grey shoes) watching him with suspicion and concern). Shifty whispered to himself, if they want the treasure of this train that badly and oh dear god I'll give them it! (Then looked on the ground while thinking of his brother) oh Lifty please be alright. As he walked off where the treasure of the train is in Flippy and Flaky looked at each as Flippy whispered to her, it's just as we thought Flakes this is a retaliation to them. Flaky nodded and whispered, ye..yes but wh..what should we do Fli..Flippy? Flippy shrugged and whispered, I don't know Flaky but right now until we can finally confront them we need to stay hidden. Flaky nodded in agreement as they hid against the wall. Meanwhile Shifty (who successfully stolen the treasure from the room in the train without triggering a single alarm) was going to the storage part of the train to meet with the masked people who kidnap Lifty.