Confronting the kidnappers

Shifty walked in to the storage room and saw three of the masked people (one of them has Lifty (whose hands are tied behind his back) in his (his hand was on the younger twins mouth and the other was holding a gun to his head clutches) and said as he held the stolen goods in his hands, there you see I got your bargain now hand over my little brother. One of them laughed. Shifty growled and said, I got your stupid bargain now LET HIM GO!!! The second one said as she laughed, set them down on the ground and we will gladly let him go. Shifty dropped the bag but then all of a sudden a sudden smoke bomb just appeared out of nowhere, and Shifty heard the screams of the masked people. Then two figures just came and took Lifty (one of them just killed the one who won't let Lifty go and untied him by cutting the ropes with a Bowie knife and accidentally knocked him out unconscious and picked him up). Shifty gasped and ran out after them and yelled, LIFTY!! unaware of him pushing Splendont (who was flirting with a certain blue haired boy with green eyes with a certain long red haired (in a ponytail) boy with purple eyes on the left and the green haired boy with diamond blue eyes that looks like the blue haired green eyed boy on the right. The blue haired boy that was no very pleased about his cool guy behavior)

Splendonts pov

I always have a way with both men and women but a certain blue haired boy or should I say a certain blue haired babe and man he is smoking as he walked by me I said, well looks like I need a pair of sunglasses because I found myself a bright looking twinkling star in front of my eyes. As usual he rolled his eyes I take it as a compliment to know knowing that boy likes me. I said, so whatcha up to angel-cakes ? He responds sometimes to me but just glares at my face. I thought he was alone but then instead his brother and his secret crush, who is also my love rival. That idiot said, don't you angel-cake my honey bunny Splendump. I said in anger, HA THAT WOULD BE THE DAY YOU PROPOSED TO HIM KNUCKLEHEAD!! His brother said, Man this is going to be ugly. That's when someone pushed me. As usual I made a fool of myself and that annoying loser of a knucklehead wins as he laughs at me.

Shiftys pov

I was running after the two who took Lifty. One had a ponytail and the other had Lifty unconscious in his arms. I yelled as I was catching up to them, YOU MALEVOLENT FREAKS GET YOUR DAMM HANDS OFF MY BROTHER!!! I bumped into the one who had him and sure enough he dropped him. I picked up my brother in my arms but one thing stopped me. I was shocked to see who the two figures were...