When You go to the Park

You were happy school was finally over with. You had a great summer with BEN so far. (A/N: Where were your parents in all of this? You shall never know...) Today was a bit of a boring and extremely HOT day, and, unlucky you, your air conditioning broke the other day. So here you were... Sitting on you couch with a melting popsicle in you mouth as the moving fans did the best they could do.
Sweat dripping from your forehead as the melting popsicle drips onto your bare thighs. You couldn't care less at the moment though, because, well, to be honest, the cold droplets were better than burning to death. You take the popsicle out of your mouth and sigh. Then, the entire popsicle falls off the stick and onto the floor. You sigh again. What a day.
You get up to clean the sticky popsicle off of your leg and to get something to clean the rest of it off of the floor. Once you've cleaned up you get on your phone. You sigh of boredom. "Boring. Boring. Boring.", You say as you scroll through your social media. "Too much drama.", You say with a face before looking through other apps on your phone.
     You groan. "Why is there nothing interesting happening today!? So BORED!", You exclaim. Then you get a text.

     You roll your eyes

     You roll your eyes. Just then BEN pops out of the TV with a picnic basket. You look at him a little confused. BEN grabs your hand and heads out the door. "C'mon. I've got plans for us today.", He says, a smile clear on his face. "Like what?", You ask.
     He shakes his head with a slight chuckle. "You'll see.", He says. After twenty minutes of walking, sweating, and exhaustion because you were lazy and don't exercise much, you stop. BEN looks back at you. "You okay?", He asks. You shake your head and respond, "Why? WHY DID YOU TORTURE ME TO EXERCISE IN THIS DAMN HEAT!?", You exclaim. BEN stares at you, shocked.

"AND HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU NOT EFFECTED BY THIS HEAT OF HELL!?!? AND YOU'RE LAZIER THAN ME AND THE EXERCISE THAT YOU PROBABLY NEVER GET DOESN'T EFFECT YOUR SHORT FUCKING LEGS! HOW!?!?!?!?"
"Uhhh.... Did we walk that far though?"

     Turns out what you thought was twenty minutes was actually five and you weren't far from your house, the heat just effected you completely. "Wh-what about the heat then?", You question. "I don't know..... Luck of being a creepypasta...?", He questioned his answer. Then you notice something. You yank off his hat and pull up his shirt. You gasp. He had ice packs in his clothes and one under his hat keeping himself cool. "HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!?", You yell, over dramatically. He laughs nervously.
     "Sorry?", He says. You steal two his ice packs to cool yourself down. "You better be sorry.", You grumble as you walk ahead. A few minutes later BEN stops you. You look at him confused.
     "We're almost there. We just have to cross the road.", He says. You look across the road and see the entrance to the park. "Oh.", You say. BEN looks left then right before running at full speed across the road dragging you along with him. (A/N: ALWAYS LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE YOU CROSS THE ROAD, KIDS! Or teens, or adults. AGE DOESN'T MATTER! *weird mutant scream* Ahem! Sorry, continue..) BEN proceeds to drag you to a 'perfect spot' in the park.
     He sets down a blanket then unpacks the contents of the basket. "Picnic in the park, under this beautiful.... Tree...", BEN says, not knowing the name of the tree or anything else about nature. You smile, "Aw, a picnic in the park, for me? BEN, you shouldn't have..", You say while thinking of why he couldn't have picked a cooler day, but it was the thought that counts and you appreciated it.
     So you and BEN had a picnic. After you got done eating a familiar toon filled the silence. BEN jumps up quickly and with the excitement of a child, screeches, "ICECREAM!!!", and runs to the icecream truck, you on his tail. At one look at BEN the ice cream man screams and ends up giving you and BEN free icecream while begging for his life. Who knew BEN could terrify someone without trying?

     So, to finish the day off, you and BEN sat peacefully eating icecream together.

A/N: SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT! THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! BA BYE!! :)