Chapter 7

"Mom I'm going to visit you and and dad. And I'm bringing someone with me to tell you about some important news."

"Okay honey. When are you coming over?"

"In two days."

"Wait who is the person you are bringing?"

"My fiance."

"Bye honey. See you in two days."

"Bye eomma"

The next morning

"Naga"

"Naga"

"Naga"

"What Sasa"

And Sasa typed on his phone. And showed Naga "When were you going to tell me you were pregnant?"

"I was going to tell at dinner, but you found before I got to tell you. Sorry."

"It's ogay"

At chief's office

"Chief, Naga and Sasa have to tell you something."

"What do those two want now?"

"Don't know, but it sounds important."

"Okay. Tell them to come in"

A few minutes later

"Chief, I have to tell you something very important"

"Hurry up and tell me."

"ImpregnantandIwanttostopworkingforoneyear."

"Say it more slowly."

"I'm pregnant and I want to stop working for one year"

"Fine you can stop and I can let Sasa get a week off for every month until that brat is born."

"Thank you, chief."

"You're welcome and now get the fuck out."

"Naga!"

Naga turns around and saw Guineung running towards him. Naga was about to fall, but was caught by Sasa that was behind him.

"Thank you, Sasa."

Sasa just nodded. And both of them were about to leave, but then Guineung said "So, you really are going to leave?"

"Yes"

"Sasa too?"

"Once a week for each month for 9 months"

"Ok... bye saga couple!"

"Saga? What's that?"

"The ship name for the both of you"

"Oh"

"Well bye"

"Bye"

"Let's hurry up, so we can go home and have some fun."

And with that Sasa carried Naga all the way back home to have fun and because he isn't suppose to use his powers when pregnant. It took about 10 minutes to go back to their house and they headed to their bedroom.

(I apologize in advance because this is my first time writing something like this and it's bad)

Once they got there they started with a heated make out session which ended up with all their clothes on the floor and high pitched moans in the room. And they were on their 3rd round already and the time was 9:00 p.m.