Hunter Please Save me

Mariah's POV

I woke up, scared not knowing what to do and what my mate would do if he found out all the shit my sick twisted brother and his friend Damien did to me my innocence is gone because of that stupid fuck head Damien and my brother let it happen I saw something inside maybe guilt but he covered it up and left hearing me scream and cry.

Me: Ruby, are you there can you contact Hunter or Jake.

Ruby: No that put wolf ban In me making me feel very weak.

Me: I know that's not all they put us through. I get scared once I hear someone coming down the basement my heart starts racing and my body starts preparing for another beating or even worse.

Damien: Nice, to finally see you awake sweet heart after I got done with you where out cold * he chuckled darkly *

That sent chills down my spine as the memories started flowing in my head again what he did to me and why I'm here. I shouldn't of came to get my stuff. I should've let hunter come with me. I'm so stupid now I'm back where I started. I tried running away from my problems just to run right back into them tears slowly started to blur my vision. So I decided to not be weak and stand up for myself. It's about time I'm tired of letting the ones I thought I could trust run over me like I'm a piece of trash.

Me: Your a Sick twisted fuck and when my mate comes to get me he's gonna rip your throat out first

Damien: *Eyes turns black* You better watch what you say you slut I can kill you any minute and your brother wouldn't even care

That frightened me and he knew it he started laughing what made it worse is I still had hope that my brother would change and believe me that I didn't get our sister killed but in my family's eyes I'm the criminal I know what happened and it wasn't supposed to end like it did and I regret her saving my life if she was Alive everyone would be happy I had to stop thinking about the past and what I had to do next

Me: Then why don't you, what's the point in keeping me alive

Damien: Well, we kinda need you this is not going to matter since your never going to see hunter again but your mates toy Brittney paid us to never let you see hunter again and that's exactly what we are going to do

Me: Your not going to get away with this,why would you tell me all of this aren't you supposed to be trustworthy   and loyal to your Alpha

Damien: He wont be Alpha soon after me and a couple of others in this pack  get rid of him. We are taking over this pack then we're coming for your mates pack. So keep your mouth shut and if you tell a word to whoever comes down here I will make sure everyone you love dies Henry and Hunter.

(Walks out)

I started to panic, This was too much to handle. I wanted to cry but kill him for threatning my mate and my best friend.I had to figure out a way to get in contact with Hunter fast or else there's going to be a war and I hate to say it but my brother might die maybe if I save him he will actually care for me then abuse me and torture me.