My plan worked

Brittney's POV

I'm so glad my plan worked now I can have Hunter to myself and that little bitch is stuck with her abusive family who hates her guts I get call from Jame's.

Hello James

James: I, want my money

I didn't, say I would pay you right away your going to have to wait until hunters mine to get your money.

James: You didn't say that was apart of the deal I want my money or I will let Mariah go.

Oh really then you won't get your money and then have Hunter ready to kill you.

James: And I will tell him what actually happened now give me my money or else.

Your going to ruin this fucking plan if you that I growl angrily in the phone.

James: I,could give a Fuck less you give me my fucking money

Ok fine asshole when do you want it.

James: Now,would be nice, and hurry tf up.

Why, so in a rush scared hunters gonna kill you.

James: No, but there's a war going to happen so I need more supplies.

Well ,damn he must really love her who cares he's still going to be mine.

James: You, know your kinda fucked up but who am I to have the right to say I'm not.

Yea yea Yea ,whatever I'm hanging up see you in a bit.

James:Bitch

*The call ends*

Fuck, imagine what would have happened if I didn't give him that money I would lose hunter to that whore. I decided to skip school and I went to the gas station. I started to think about Blake I knew we still had a bond even if I rejected him. Damn i kinda wish I didn't reject him. As I pulled up to the gas station. I tried push the thoughts away.

My wolf Star: Why, don't we go to our mate I know he would take us back.

No, I want hunter you just need to deal with it.

Star: You, honestly think I'm going to talk to you if you mess up Mariah and Hunters relationship.

Yes,because without me you wouldn't be here.

Star: Guess again,you have one more chance to fix this and if you don't I swear. I will never speak to you again I will detach myself away from you.

Come on, stop acting like that I know you miss hunter like I do.

Star: No, I honestly don't I miss our mate who you rudely rejected he was so hurt that day that if I was human i would've slapped you Soooo hard.

Then, I really started to think about it I can be happy with a person who wants me back instead of getting someone who doesn't.

Ok fine, I'll give him a chance so what do I do about the plan.

Star:Call it off.

*Phones rings JAMES Calling*

James: WHERE TF ARE YOU * he yells through the phone over a loud explosion*.

I'm at, the gas station getting gas what's going on.

James: I fucking told you, there was going to be a war and this is only the beginning they sent assassins and some of my people are hurt because of this stupid ass plan. Yes, I wanted to get back a Mariah for getting my sister killed. But I didn't ask For the rest of this shit to happen.

I was going to call, you about maybe calling the plan off because I found my mate and I rejected him to be with Hunter.

James: You got me fucked up, if you think this is going to end well for you you got another thing coming your way now fuck the money I'm coming after you and your pack.

But I---

* The phone call ends*

I haven't, been this scared in my fucking life i really need to find Blake and tell him what's going on maybe he could help.

Star: I contacted, Blake's wolf he said he's willing to try with you but you can't be on no games or tricks.

Ok i need to hurry because I'm in deep shit.