Chapter 5

I have questions ( chapter 5 )

       "Actually, pwedeng pa- survey?" Bea asked as she showed her phone out to Jho.

Jho's POV

Namamalik mata ba ko? Or sadyang nadadala lang ako sa gutom. Hinde nabubuang lang talaga ako ngayon eh, Gutom lang yan Jhoana, wag mo ng pansinin dumeretso kana sa cafeteria. I spoke to myself convincing na gutom lang talaga to kaya kung ano- ano ang nakikita ko.

I blinked for a few a times and what the hell? Nangyayari ba talaga to? Is the Bea De Leon really asking for my number? Shunga Jhoana Louisse survey nga daw eh I shake my head to pushed the thoughts of me talking to myself, lalo akong mabu- buang neto.

"Nanga- ngawit na ako dito oh, need a hand naman dyan oh". Bea spoke, amid joking throughout her own words.

She caught my attention and as I brought my attention to her I was met by her smile that caught me off guard, what the hell? Gutom ka lang okay, Jho? Gutom ka lang . Looking away— I coughed as an excuse , trying not to get caught, but as I looked back at her she was smirking at me giving me a little hint that she is not buying the cough I made as an excuse.

"Guess I'll just fail for my—

My eyes widen and I coughed once more. "Survey? What subject again?" I asked suspiciously, kase naman diba survey daw pero nasa contacts? Shunga ka Jhoana, can't you see? She's flirting with you! I noticed that Bea suddenly tensed up, akala mo ah I wanted to laugh at her so bad, pero I remembered that I should  handle this kind situation with her seriously, baka kase isipin niya that I'm flirting with her too even though I am not.

"Uhm— for values, because you know that subject teaches us to be open and kind to others, so the more people I have in here, the more the numbers to my grades to be a- added" Wow ah bilis mag- come up ng idea para makapag- sinungaling, believe ako hands down.

I put a straight face at her Sana ma- kosensya ka hayop ka "I suddenly got hungry, wag nalang". I spoke giving her a mocking smile, before I walked pass through her.

But she caught my arm on time,—looking straight to my eyes, making me gulped. "What do you meant by WAG NA LANG?" She asked punctuating every word that she've said.

"Wag mo nalang ako isama sa pagsu- survey mo". I replied as I escaped from her hold.

She let out a chuckle as she shakes her head lightly. "Edi sa iba nalang kita isasama". She spoke causing me to raise my eyebrow at her, Pinagsasabe netong freak na 'to? Pero I predict that there's no good included in it.

"Where would it be then?" I asked causing her to bit her lip, Tatawanan ba sana ako neto? Eh kung sakalin ko kaya 'to? Wait Jho, focus baka kung anong sabihin.

She put up a straight face towards me as well before she let out a sigh. "Sa pagtanda nalang".

Seriously though, gago ba to? Sarap sampalin what the hell, c'mon Jho! Baket tumahimik ka? Say a fucking word. As I closed my eyes I began to count at least one to ten to not burst my anger towards this perverted freak in front of me.