Chapter 11

I have questions (chapter 11)

*3 months later*

Jho was walking through the hallway of Ateneo De Manila University along with the sea of students. It was just a regular bright sunny day for Jho, she couldn't ask for more positive vibes she's feeling.

"Finally, you're now here. Pa- yakap naman".

Or so she thought she wouldn't ask for more, but when it comes to the person in front of her, hell, she craved for more.

Jho smilingly roll her eyes as she playfully shove Bea and they both let out a laugh.

"You could've just go, hindi mo na 'kong kailangan antayin". Jho spoke as she rest her head on Bea's chest.

She heard Bea's light chuckle as she felt Bea's arms wrapped around her shoulder. Palagi nalang, palagi 'ko nalang ginu- gustong hindi kumawala tuwing yayakapin niya 'ko.

"Jho, baliw ka. I've been doing this, for what? 3 months? Maga- apat na nga siguro, I thought masasanay kana".

Jho didn't replied. Instead she tightened her hold to Bea and let out a sigh.

"Bakit Jho? Is there something wrong? Do you want me to stop waiting for you?"

Pucha double meaning yun sakin gago.

Jho scoffed as she shake her head lightly, literally looking away from Bea and as she looked back at Bea, she was met by Bea's questions.

"Hindi, I was just asking wondering 'kung hindi ka na- iinip o kaya napa- pagod". Jho spoke giving Bea an awkward smile.

If she could give me something na merong double meaning, I too, can turn the table around. Jho thought.

        "Ba't naman ako mapapagod? Eh all I did was a little standing and just pour a pinch of patience, manage na manage 'ko yon and hello I have earphones I can listen to music while I'm waiting for you".

             Natatawa niyang sabi before she gave Jho's head a light tap as she laughs. While Jho just roll her eyes at her.

        Shit, Buti nalang napigilan 'ko sarili 'ko. Kainis ka Jho. Bea thought to herself as she swallows and coughed as an excuse.

             "Ay ang daming sinabi Beatriz, oo na sige na, bahala ka ng mag- antay hangga't sa mag- sawa 'ka". Jho laughingly spoke.

        "Sawa mo mukha mo Jho, tara?" Bea spoke between her light laughs.

            Bea brought her hand out to Jho waiting and it didn't took long for Jho to accept Bea's hand, causing Bea to spread a smile on her lips.

        "So saan mo 'ko balak dalhin?" Jho asked happily as she raised her eyebrows.

               "Sa kabilang mundo, you'll see Jho. Trust me on this". Bea spoke as she gave Jho a silly smile.

        Jho wanted to ask. She was dead curious, it bothered her so much. But she remained silent and keep it all in her, why? Oh hell, she knows why. It is because Bea is the person where she felt security and assurance.

               She tried stopping herself from putting too much trust to Bea, but how can she? When the woman beside her literally was trying so hard to break her walls. Jho knew that Bea was different, not the type of psycho— weird different, it was a complicated almost love.