Chapter 10

I have questions (chapter 10)

                "So what is it that you want?" Bea asked Jho smilingly. Jho glanced at Bea and chuckles, before she stared at her and smile.

They both were taking a stroll in the park after their massive battle of placing ice cream flavors on each other faces. Neither of them realizing that they both have their hands intertwined. They didn't care, they were pretty much occupied of each other's company.

"Just a happy life". Jho spoke as she began to sway their hands.

Bea glanced at her with a smile placed on her lips, I guess we both wanted the same. "Pero nga lang hindi lahat ng gusto natin makukuha natin, diba?"

Jho glanced at Bea and nods as she let out a sigh. Pero siguro kung pagtya- tyagaan natin, baka makuha natin. "Life's unfair, kaya what do we expect? Kundi we face the consequences, fall down, stand up, and let life continue".

Bea took a quick a glance at Jho before she stops and stood in front of her. "I like the way how you speak your mind out". She spoke smilingly, before she fixed Jho's hair and put a strand behind her ear.

"A-Ano?" Jho stutteringly spoke, tanginang 'to bigla bigla nalang magsasabi ng i like you, hindi man lang ako pinaga- adjust. Teka lang naman, next time magiging prepared na 'ko. Ano bang nangyayari saken? Mapra- praning na talaga ako neto ng wala sa oras.

Bea squatted down to reach Jho's level befor she makes a contact with her. Then she chuckles, bago niya pinitik yung noo ni Jho. "Wala, may langaw sa noo mo oh. Ganda ng pagka- landing, tara".

"Aray naman! Hoy akala mo ba hindi masakit yon?" Jho exclaimed annoyed as she tries to get off Bea's hold, pero with Bea's advantage of wearing a jacket, she placed both of their hands inside it's pocket.

"You are such a drama queen". Bea spoke between her laughter causing Jho to gasped as she uses her other hand to hit Bea's arm.

"Aray Jho! Masakit yon, alam mo ba yon!?" Bea cried out, pero Jho just laughed at her.

"You are such a drama queen". Jho spoke as she snorted holding her laughter, bago niya pinitik yung noo ni Bea and quickly escapes and nagtata- takbo palayo.

Bea made a face of parang naiinis na siya kay Jho, but soon then laughed when she saw Jho tripped. How can I not hurt her? Everything about her is way too precious.

Lift your head, baby, don't be scared

Of the things that could go wrong along the way

You'll get by with a smile, you can't win at everything but you can try.

Bea glanced at the street musicians who began singing With A Smile by her all time favorite the Eraserheads, What a perfect day with a great music and a perfect company.

Bea suddenly thought of an idea, she quite never imagined that someday she sees herself singing in public. Well in karaoke, she might. But in a open field where many eyes will witness and hear, man she must be not thinking straight and at any moment, she found herself standing in front of the street musicians.

Baby you don't have to worry, 'coz there ain't no need to hurry.

No one ever said that there's an easy way, when they're closing all their doors.