Saving her

Officer Ortiz who refused to stand back and do nothing was walking around until she spotted her target running.
She started to follow him but she knew he would see her because he kept looking over his shoulder. She found a shortcut and went ahead of him, waiting for him behind a building . After a few more minutes, she heard heavy footsteps and came out of her hiding spot and pointed the gun to his face.

"Get on the ground" she ordered " I got Toretto " she said through her talkie.

When she started to give her team the coordinates a group of Reyes' men came out and started shooting after them. Dom pulled himself and the cop behind a wall to shield them from the gunshots.

Another group of men arrived on the roof and this time they were agents and were shooting after Reyes' men. Dom took the opportunity to start running again.
After most of Reyes' men died, Hobbs appeared and came to Agent Ortiz with an annoyed look.

"I thought I told you to stand back, do not intervene" he said.

"I am not going to stay behind and do nothing, plus it's my job to intervene" she said coming up in his face. He didn't have anything to say to her so he walked away.

The female agent stayed back and she found a silver necklace with s cross on it.
'This must belong to Toretto' she thought.

After Dom, Brian and Mia escaped from Hobbs, they found themselves coming out of a gully.

"There gonna be looking for the three of us together we need to split up" Dom said" You and Mia head south, I'll lead them away"

"No" Mia stated disagreeing with her big brother.

"Dom's right Mia , we got lucky......"
"I'm pregnant " she cut him off

Both Dom and Brian stared at Mia
"I already lost my family once and I am not going to do that again ."

"Are you kidding me?" He asked as he walked up to her and kissed her.
They broke the kiss and turned to Dom

"Dom promise me we stick together "
"Promise " Dom said as he walked up to his baby sister , "family just got bigger"

They found a place to stay for the night and Mia fell went to sleep easily. Dom and Brian talked Dom and Mia's father.  Brian told Dom that they needed to disappear forever and Dom came up with a brilliant plan but they are gonna need a team.