I Need You

After Dom and Letty entered the plane, it had been an awkward silence and Dom was not pleased with it.

"You can't just ignore me throughout the entire plane ride  Leticia."

She faced and gave him a glare.

"You think I can't."

"No."

"Watch me then." She said and took up another magazine to read.

Dom got up from his seat and went to sit beside her.

"What do you want Dom ?" Letty asked in an annoyed voice.

'You.' Dom thought

"I need you to hear me out." He replied.

"Look there is nothing to discuss, I don't care who you're with and I don't care about you."

"Letty I -"

Letty held up her hand to indicate that he should stop talking.

Dom took her hand in his and this let her turn her head around instantly.

"Dom-"

"Just listen please."

"Okay, go ahead."

"If you really don't care about me, say it to my face and look into my eyes while your doing it."

"Dom that's irrelevant."

"Is it?"

"Fine, I'll do it." She said and looked into his eyes. "I do not care who you're with and I don't care about you."

As soon as she finished she turned around and looked at the floor.

"I know you and I know that you didn't mean that."

"What can I do to prove I don't care Dom?"

Instead of talking he gave her chaste kiss on the lips.

At first she didn't returned it and it made his heart drop. But when he pulled away and look into her eyes, he didn't see anger and disgust, he saw lust and want.

He kissed her again and this time she returned it. Dom put his fingers in her her hair and massaged her scalp.

Letty let out a moan and Dom took the opportunity to push his tongue inside her mouth. Both of them moaned at the contact and decided to take it to another level.

Dom pushed her back on couch and went on top of her careful not to put too much weight because of her injuries. Letty wrapped her hands around his neck to bring him closer.

He bent down and started sucking and biting her neck.

She moaned in his ears, and started to suck gentle on his earlobe.

Dom pulled away from her neck and went back to her lips. Letty took off his shirt and threw it on the floor and ran her hands down his abs.

Dom pulled back and Letty groaned at the lost of contact. Dominic took off her jeans along with her panties and started kissing her inner thighs.

Dom could see how ready she was for him but he decided to tease her. Dom bit the inside of her thighs and even went very close to her core but he always pulled back.

"Dammit Dominic just do it and stop teasing."

"Good things come to those who wait Leticia."