Its all about trust

It was late an the evening when supe returned.

"Niggas where the hell you been?" He looked high and smelled like perfume.

"No where baby. Why you so angry." He giggled which pissed me off even more.

"You know what get yo shit and get tf out of my house!"

"So you call yourself putting me out or something?"  I started pushing him out of my room until he grabbed my arm very tightly.

"why you doing this to me. You know I love you ."

I fell into his arms and start crying.

"I -im pregnant."

Snupe POV.

Damn. This can't be true. I mean I want to be a father but... not at this moment.

"look I will be back I have to go somewhere."

I got in my car in drove off. I was headed to my "fuck buddy" crib.

Knock 1

Knock 2

"What you doing here?"

"you know what I want."

"Ha. boy I'm not finna play with you."

I grabbed her ass and start kissing her. She removed my hand from her butt and took me upstairs. She took off my shirt and start licking my 6-pack.

"Bree ain't never did no shvt like this."

"That's because that hoe don't know how to take control."

We start kissing and I rolled over on top of her taking off all of her clothes. My little friend was getting happier and happier , so I decided to put it inside .

"FUCKKK...." she screamed as I was going deep in her. The further I go , the louder she screamed. I went faster in faster until the liquid came out .Before you know it she was down there deep throating my shit.

Author POV.

she= Brees best friend since 1st grade.

How do you think Bree going to react to this?

Vote and comment- Thanks