Party week

AuthorPOV.

Luckily, Kayla had the baby and it was not snupes baby. (thankgod)

Snupe and Bree has been doing excellent. Anyways let's get to the story.

BreePOV.

"Maraisa?"

"Yes mommy? Can we go get some ice cream...please!" I shook my head but we were also going to a birthday party today.

"As soon as you get ready, we will go get some ice cream before the party."

IN the car

"Rich homie baby !" Sacrifies was on the radio.

"when im on that syrup , they cant understand a thang I say. I smoke a blunt everyday to take the pain away!" Maraisa was turnt in the back seat then we pulled up at sonic.

"how can I help you?" This dude sounded all sexy in junk in the speaker phone.

"yes, can i get two oreo flurries please."

"would that be all , ma'am ?"

"yes"

"your total is $2.78. please pull up to the first window."

When i pulled up to the window, it was a light skinned nigga , with some curly hair and the prettiest smile i ever seen. But I had to remind myself of my baby daddy. I gave him the money and he gave me his number. What am I getting myself into!

Lil snupe pov.

I couldn't be with Bree nor Marasia this week, because I had a video shoot today. My song "Melo" was getting shot today. But I decieded to call them on my break.

Ring1...

Ring2...

Ring3...

RIng4...

"Hayy daddy"(marasia)

"Hayy Marasia. You been good?" I knew she had been, but i wanted to ask anyway. (snupe)

"Yes. Today is Tommy birthday, and im going to his birthday party."(marasia)

"Tell him i said happy birthday. Where yo mama at?" (snupe)

"Hayy baby." (Bree)

"Wassup."(snupe)

"Nothing, heading to this party" (bree)

"I miss you." ( snupe)

"We miss you to. When you coming home?" ( bree)

"The night after tommorow." (snupe)

"Okay will we finna go in this building. I love you and will call you later."

Bree pov. ( AT THE PARTY)

"Hay Marasia!" Ughhh I hate marasia g-mama.

"Hay g-mama. Can I come over your house this week?"

"Yea, ask your mama first you know she crazy." They both laughed but I didn't find nothing funny.

"Mama can I go over G-mama house today?" I shook my head And gave our gift to my lil cousin then left.

(IN THE CAR)

I looked at my phone its was all dry, so I decided to text that dude from sonic.

TEXT MESSAGES ~

ME- hayy

HIM- wassup. you doing something tonight

ME- not a thang but y

HIM-cause I wanna take you out

ME- okay but where

HIM- that new club in the southside

ME - o I now what you talm bout..wat time

HIM- 11:00 ima pick you up, but where you stay

ME- 4465 Jackson ST.

HIM- ok you betta be ready

ME- finna take a shower now

HIM- okay bye!

LIL SNUPES POV.

After my video shoot a had a performance the next day, so I want to go out.

I called my home boys and to them lets hit up the club.

IN THE CLUB

Some girl walk up to me start dancing an shit, she was pretty with some long ass horse hair (weave) so I let ha do ha thang, then out of nowhere we was kissing. I knew it was wrong but it felt so damn good.

"A nigga im take lil"mama to the crib"

"Ok nigga, be safe"

AT HOME

"this a nice ass house"

"thanks. you nice to"

"THANKS,"

Before you know it this hoe was all over a nigga. I just sat back in let ha take in control. She biggest ass I ever seen, I mean that thang was going "UP DOWN, UP DOWN, UP DOWN, ROUND AND ROUND". I was heaven for the rest of that night

BREE POV.

We got to club in took bout 3 shots before we start dancing.

"booty me down, booty me down.!" Thats my shit so I start twerkin

"Damn girl, got a nigga feelin his self." We both laughed THen we left at 1:00 a.m..

"where yo daughter at ma'"

"o, she with her g-mama."

" well can i...-i...."

"sure y not, but do you got something to wrap your little friend up?"

SO how did I do?

Comment and vote please and thanks!