I think im in love once again

Snupe Pov.

I was just leaving my house at 9:27 , until I seen Kayla. Kayla was Bree friend since the 7th grade, but that's when they lost connection. I don't know why I start talking and fucking Kayla, but it was just something about her that night in the club.

"What you doing here this late?"

"I was coming to see you but it looks like your going out somewhere." I looked at her like, hoe we ain't together , but I to go along with the nice side.

"O well right now ain't a good time I got to go so."

"Where you going? To see a thot." I looked at her like her with a mug then got in the car.

Bree POV.

As I was about to call Snupe I heard the sound of a car pulling up. I ran to the door in so that it was him.

"Hay ma." He said as in was getting in the car.

"Hay."

"You look sexy as fuck right now." He said biting his lip.

I had on some high waist jeans with a dark blue crop top that said "Fuck you" written on it in black with my black heels. Yap I was flawless.

"Thanks. You look cute to in that tight ahh shirt."

We both laugh then he cut up the radio. Walk thru was on by rich homie quan.

" I be feeling like the man when I walk through, I got all dese hoes staring when I through." Snupe looked at me and laughs.

Snupe POV.

As soon as Walk thru came off we was pulling up at the club. I went to the side Bree was sitting at in opened the door for her.

"What's up bro." I turned around in saw my nigga Derek (speaker knockerz).

I walked up to him in did our hand shake we made up. Dang this club was dope.

"Bae you want something to drink?"

She nodded and we walked to the bar.

"Can I get 2 glasses of cupcake vodka."

Bree was grinding on me while sipping her drank...man I must say my little friend down there was getting extra happy.

Author POV.

Both Bree and Snupe finished they drinks and started dancing before they left.

Bree POV.

When we pulled up at my house, Snupe start getting a lil freaky.

"Can I get a hug, kiss or even some...

"Um excuse me you ain't getting none of this tonight." Snupe

looked at me in pulled me closer to him. I must admit he was hell of sexy in the face.

Out of nowhere we were hugged up together kissing. As I tried to pull away he pulled me back.

"so can I sleep over ma?"

I didn't want to say no so I said yes. We got in the house, out of our clothes and into our PJs. We sat there for a minute in starred at each other and before you know he was on top of putting in work (if you know what I mean lol).

Sex scenes... I don't like doing g them so yea. Sorry for the other short chapters but yea vote and comment