I should've known

Bree pov.

Today was the day I set up a doctors appointment.

"Ms.Ross?" That's my last name if you didn't know.

"I'm right here." I waved my hand in the air.

"Hello, Come right this way please."

30 min. later

I walked out of the doctors office in seen my good ole friend since 1grade.

"Hayy boo!" This girl look like she been smoking an more.

"Hayyy..."

"What you been up to?" I looked in her back sit and seen Snupes shoes and clothes.

"Is something wrong ?" I looked at her with a mug.

"Why is my man clothes in yo car bitch?"

"Because I was -I was"

Before I could say something else I reached in her window in smacked the sh*t out of her . I started punching her anywhere I could reach and touch.

"Bitch ... Let me find you on my again in I will beat the shit out of you again.

I left the doctors office pissed. When this bitch come home he better no say a word to me or I will beat his ass to.

Snupe POV.

I know Bree's going to find out sooner or later that I been going to see another girls but she'll be okay.

"Hay baee. How did the appointment go?" She turned the other way as if she didn't here me.

"Don't call me that you fvcking cheater! I knew I couldn't trust yo lying ass. I'm pregnant with yo child in this is what you go do!" Bree was all up in a nigga face.

"I'm sorry"

"Nawww save that shvt for another bitxh cause I'm done. Fuck you now get the fuck out before I stab yo ugly ass."

When she said fuck me I got above angry. So you know what I packed all my shit in dipped. Ion need that how but she gone need me, TRUST ME.

Bree POV.

After that niggas left I just keep calm in tried to take a nap. Until I thought to myself "since that niggas want to play I call my side nigga over in maybe he'll be loyal to me!"

So what do y'all think?

Who's bree side nigga?

Comment and vote please thanks and I will update again tonight so yap!