S I X

Tina and I both had chemistry next that's why we walked to class together. Throughout the whole walk she asked questions about Luke and Tristan.

"So if you like.. I don't know.. had to choose between them who would you pick?" She asked me grinning.

"Oh god you can't be serious" I laughed.

"Come on just tell me!" She said while laughing.

"I mean I don't know. I don't even know them. I.. well.. let me think." I answered. I can't believe that I'm actually thinking about this.

"It would be.. Tristan. Yeah, definitely Tristan."

"Wait what are you sure? I was rooting for Hemmings!" Tina almost yelled.

"Oh god Tina shut up! The whole school will hear you." I started laughing.

"Not my problem." She said and flicked her hair to appear more sassy.

I shook my head at her and entered the classroom. Luckily none of the guys were sitting inside. Tina walked to the back of the class and sat at a table for two. I sat next to her and grabbed all my stuff and put it on the desk. The teacher entered the room and started talking about how great chemistry is and that we couldn't live without it.

I tried, I really tried to listen to him but my mind drifted off to New York. I thought about my ex boyfriend Josh. No matter how bad he treated me we had great moments together. He wasn't always an asshole. Josh was just stressed that's why he acted that way towards me. I do know now that I deserve better, but Josh will always be my first boyfriend, my first real crush and my first love. That's why it hurt to move away from him. I know I had to do it, but it's not easy and I have the feeling that it won't get any easier, at least that's how it feels. There's this weight on my heart that I just can't get rid of. Thinking about him increases it, of course.

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder and turned towards Tina.

"What?" I asked her.

"We are dismissed now. We should get going to your lunch datessss." She laughed and dragged the s.

I just shook my head at her and smiled.

She started exiting the classroom and I followed her, but suddenly she turned around.

"Anna, I know you can't trust me now I mean we barely know each other for a day, but if you want to talk about something please just tell me." She whispered to me.

I looked at her. Deciding if I should tell her anything, but honestly I she was right. I don't know her and I can't trust her, yet. "No, I mean everything okay I guess. Don't worry I will tell you some stuff when I'm ready, but thank you that means a lot."

Tina just smiled and nodded at me then she turned around and we started walking towards the cafeteria.

"So I don't want to sound rude or anything, but do you have a lot of friends? I mean you seem to be the perfect LA girl that's why I'm wondering." I asked her. This was the question that nagged me throughout the day.

"I.. well.." her cheeks turned slightly pink. "You know it's kind of complicated. Well, actually it's not. I don't know if you figured out, but my parents are pretty rich that's why a lot of people want to hang out with me and be my friends. Of course they don't want to be my friends for real they most likely think that I will take them to parties and stuff since my parents are known. That's why I don't really have much friends in the school." She said looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh okay. I would say I totally unterstand where you're coming from and stuff but I don't. I just want you to know that I don't expect from you to take me to parties and stuff you know?" I said trying to tell her that I want to be her friend.

Tina nodded and looked at me "I know. Trust me I know." She said while we entered the cafeteria.

We stood in line to get our food, but I remembered that my aunt packed me my lunch. I was really hungry that's why I told Tina that I'll try to find the boys and start eating my lunch with them. She told me that she would join us soon. I looked around the cafeteria and tried to find the giants. I mean they are pretty tall I couldn't be that hard to find them.

That's when I spotted dirty blonde hair. Tristan looked in my direction and smiled. I waved and made my way towards the boys. All of them were sitting, eating and talking. Tristan looked up at me and told me to sit down next to him.

"Okay guys so this is Anna, she's new here. At least try to be nice." Tristan told the boys. Then he turned to me and started telling me their names.

"This is Calum" he said to the guy sitting on the right next to him and he went on telling me all the names I nodded and tried to remember them. Next to Calum was Ashton the guy with the hazel eyes. Beside Ashton sat Michael, turns out Michael loved to dye his hair. Next to Michael was Luke who didn't say much to me.

"Oh look who joined us, hello Tina." Luke said in a cheerful voice. Tina rolled her eyes and said "Hi" to everyone.

Then we started talking about the events of today and how all the classes have been.

Suddenly it clicked. I knew why all of them looked familiar to me. Of fucking course why didn't I remember earlier.

Back in New York City I went to the One Direction concert, it was a few months ago. These idiots were their opening act. Well, besides Tristan.

"Hello? Anna what's wrong? Are you even listening to my story?" Tristan asked slightly confused.

Okay Anna. Act cool and normal. This is not a big deal. They aren't even that known.

"Uh yeah, sure sorry. Go on." I stuttered and so Tristan went on with his story how one of his teachers went to Europe this summer.

*
Hi guys!
A new chapter is finally here I hope you enjoy it.
Feel free to comment stuff that bothers you or tell me ideas!

Comment/Vote!

Love ya
-M ❤️