Results for - Teen Fiction ✌

Hello excited, nervous and talented contestants! I know some of you have been very eager for this category. So out of the remaining genres, we decided to announce these awards first. Ah, the angst of a teen felt sometimes through loss, bullying, love, self discovery, understanding and stress all within the confines of high school, sports, art or other wonderful interests!

We had 11 contestants with amazing and unique books! Thank you for participating and allowing us to review and critique your book. From what I have read of the reviews, the judges had a hard time deciding as six books tied for total scores! As Teen Fiction authors, you have brought many varied themes and gave us some interesting messages to ponder!

Our amazing Teen Fiction judges did a wonderful job and we were lucky to have them! A big round of applause for our judges: and !

The young and talented authors have been tortured enough and we will not prolong your agony further. Although it might give you some material for another Teen Fiction book, who knows?

So with the songs of Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes playing in the background, here are the results for the Teen Fiction Genre!

Rank 11 Perfect strangers by thegirlwhowroteit2

Chapters Read: 1-4

Total Score: 28/50

Reviewed by ScarlettRedCrimson

As a matter of fact, I really enjoyed the plot line and the way she had developed it. However, I didn't like how most of what I read was about describing the characters. Though, that's an easy fix, as you just need to give little details here and there slowly developing them. Overall, there is quite a lot of potential in this book and could easily be a favorite by many.

Rank 10 Frenemies In Love by heart_love_break

Chapters Read: 1-4

Total Score: 31/50

Reviewed by QueenofChalices

Introduction was very strong and I was reeled in. I could tell that a lot of work was put into the book. However, it was your strongest section. Throughout the story, there was improper formatting and many grammatical errors. Action verbs were lacking in many places as well as descriptions. The "OMG's" and "LOL's" I saw didn't belong in the story. Though it is teen fiction, keep in mind that this is still a novel.

Rank 9 Better Left Unsaid by Man_Shi

Chapters Read: 1-3 (Not including Summary and Characters)

Total Score: 32/50