Results for - Action/Adventure ✌

Thrills, excitement, violence and tension!   I am sure you know the category I am referring to talented authors!  It is the high adrenaline, blood pumping and heart racing world of action mixed in with the category of adventure where a hero/heroine uses their intellect or wit to fight antagonistic forces without the use of violence or starts out on a quest to protect their people.  Or possibly slay a dragon and defeat evil forces!   Your choice!

This category had 10 worthy contestants with many different themes and story lines keeping our judges entertained.  This was another very strong category where no book scored under 35 for their total scores!  Thank you for gracing us with such talent!

Our judge VidelJayley and replacement judge NinjasAleeza did a wonderful job looking over and evaluating the action sequences and intelligent problem solving for adventure!  I know they had a great time because I even commented about the scores and both judges assured me that this category was thrilling and that the books were highly entertaining!

So let’s strap ourselves in for the amazing ride and put our thinking caps on as we go on an adventure into the results!

Rank 10   The Last Rudan by AuthorUnkn0wn

Chapters Read:  1-3

Total Score: 36/50

Reviewed by NinjasAleeza

I like the cover and summary. There are a few grammatical and punctuation mistakes. The plot is good but the story's flow is a bit fast and the characters are not described in detail. I recommend the author describing the characters more and making the story's pace a bit slow to avoid confusion. Overall, nice job!

Rank 9   The Kept by BDLand

Chapters Read: 3

Total Score: 37/50

Reviewed by VidelJayley

Honestly, the plot of the book was quite unique. However, the way the author expressed it, was not very appealing or interesting. The language was fairly good as I couldn't find any mistakes. The only thing that could be improved on in this section was to add in more variety of words. Based on my opinion, this book was supposed to be an exciting one; it just depended on how the author wrote it.

Rank 8   Psyanic by Pockylover12

Chapters Read: 1-3

Total Score: 38/50

Reviewed by NinjasAleeza

The cover is not appealing enough to attract readers but the summary is well written. There are some grammatical mistakes. The chapters are lengthy but are interesting. I recommend the author getting a new cover and correcting the grammatical mistakes. Overall, it's a good story and I enjoyed it!