Jay's Date

*Jack's POV*

I still don't get why she'd think I was still dating Bethany. Does she think that low of me?

I broke up with Bethany but I'm not supposed to tell anyone because I was threatened not to by Bethany. Ugh.

I really want to know who Jay is going to the dance with. I decided to text her.

Me:

Decided on who you're taking to the dance?

Jay:

Probably myself. Lol

Me:

You know you could of taken me...

I smiled this because I'm an idiot.

Jay:

Could of but didn't. Besides what's the point people are gonna show up at the dance themselves with other people might as well steal their date. :b

Me:

Ha true.

Why didn't she just take me? She's letting me go with Bethany. I don't really want to go with her but I'll just show up with her then try to find Jay.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

Today was Thursday. It's been about a week. The dance was tomorrow and I still had no date, but everyone else did. The whole school senior class had dates, while I was a loner. I was embarrassed now.

At first I was okay with going myself but knowing you're going by yourself when everyone else isn't, it's just no.

I wasn't going to school today I was gonna help Dean move into the beach house. His transfer was so quick because he was on of the best students and they wanted him at the school I guess.

He and I left home about 10 am with his things and we arrived at noon.

When we got to the beach house we cleared out a few things he had in his old room as a kid. He wasn't a little boy anymore.

I helped him redecorate the living room giving it a Dean flavor.

Hisroom was transformed as well. We put his posters on the wall, set up his desk, changed his bed comforter, left the walls dark blue, and added a beanbag in the corner of the room. He also added a PS3 into the living room.

Once we finished this task we ate Taco Bell.

"Dean, the place looks good." I complimented our work.

"I know." He smiled at himself.

"Now you can come visit me whenever instead of flying to see me."

"True. Hey Dean I'm gonna go for a walk before I leave." I told him.

"Okay. Be back by 3 so I can say goodbye."

"Alright." I nodded and left the house and trotted along the shore towards the pier.

I reached my destination a Starbucks; I sat on one of the outside tables. I sent my text message.

Me:

Macy is in Los Angeles. I gave her something to give you she said for you to meet her right now at the Starbucks on the pier.

A few seconds later I saw him appear around the corner I looked down. When he was about to walk inside Starbucks I decided to scare him.