PROLOGUE

Caelum

By: inSHANity

PROLOGUE

She was hurt, and she wants to forget it.

He was hurt, and he wants revenge.

She has it all, but it's not what she asked for.

He got everything he wanted, but not what he wanted most.

She always has a great burden on her shoulders.

He's as free as a bird.

She got engaged to her ex-boyfriend's cousin as a part of her responsibilities

He got engaged to his cousin's ex-girlfriend as a payment for his freedom.

She's Tear Masami Jung. The youngest child and the only daughter of the Jung Group, the most powerful company in the world that is managed by a family clan. She never had freedom. Her happiness is always short lived. Reason? Because everyone seems to be observing every move she makes. Will getting engaged become the way out of her cruel life? or will it put an even greater burden on her?

He's Xander Zeke Heraldine. The heir to the Trinity Investments Corp. He doesn't want to inherit their company, but he had no choice for he is the oldest and only son of the family. He was played by his first girlfriend, so he wants revenge. He toyed with girls' feelings to kill time. He always acted as he wanted. He was always given freedom. But he had to get engaged as a payment. Will he learn to love her? or just play with her feelings like he usually does?

How will two people live together when they seem to be the opposite of each other?

Will opposites attract?

or will the poles remain where they are, in the opposite ends of the world?

Who knows?

For what's only certain...

is that their story has begun...