Warfstache X reader

(Don't play the music yet)

I sit on the couch, with my head in my hands. I stare blankly at the ground and listen to the silence. It's been a stressful day and I don't feel like doing ANYTHING.

"(Y/N)?" I suddenly hear his smooth voice behind me. "Hm?" I simply reply, not feeling like even opening my mouth to answer descent. "Is everything alright?" He asks. I hear his footsteps coming closer. I sigh frustrated and close my eyes, "I don't feel like talking, sorry" I say blankly. I feel two hands on my shoulders which start to massage me. Wilford is so good with his hands. "Can I help you with that frustrated mood?" He asks, "I might have the perfect thing" he says a bit softer. I open my eyes, looking at the ground again. I still have my head on my hands, and my elbows on my knees, "if it is sex, I'm gonna slap you" I tell him. Of course, he's good at that, and it could really be a stress reliever, but I don't feel like pulling off clothes. I don't feel like standing up. Talking is already hard for me. I feel tired.

Wilford chuckles amused behind me, "oh darling, no. Don't worry" he says before he stops massaging my shoulders and walks away, out of the room, up the stairs. Sometimes I love him begging for me, my attention. I secretly would like that right now. I finally lift my head and turn it towards him, wondering what he's planning on doing. "Wilford?" I ask. But no answer.  I sigh, now even more frustrated than before. I put my head back in my hands, and close my eyes. I feel my neck starting to hurt from sitting like this for so long.

Suddenly I hear piano playing from the stereo. A very familiar song starts playing.
(Play the video now)

"May I have this dance?" I look up and see Wilford, reaching his hand out for me to take it. He's wearing his usual yellow blouse, pink suspenders and grey pants with a pink bowtie. I look up at his face, seeing a slight smirk on it with one eyebrow up, the other lowered. "Wilf-" he cuts me off, "come on, sweetheart..." he says with that smooth voice of his. I sigh softly and take his hand anyway. He does this all for me, but he probably loves it more than I do. He gently pulls me to the space in the living room where we can dance together.

He gently lays his hands on my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, secretly enjoying this more than I've expected. I smile brightly up at him, none of us saying a word. We gently sway from right to left at the beat. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, taking a deep breath. I feel myself getting more relaxed by the minute.

I feel one of his hands stroking my hair gently, getting it out of my face. The music becomes a bit louder. I smile to myself.  Of course, Wilford, being the man who he is, lowers his hand to my ass, gently squeezing. I lower my eyebrows and pull it up to my waist again. I put my arm back around his neck, and softly breathe against his skin. Wilford lays his head on mine as we slowly turn and sway to the music.

He takes my hand and takes a step back. I smile, and spin before he steps close to me again. I wrap my arms around his neck again, now looking into his dreamy eyes. He pulls me closer to him, so that  the gap between us is gone. I glance down at his lips before we share a long kiss, full of love and romance. I pull back, looking up to him again. He looks down at me with a slight smile, as if he's asking me if I'm enjoying this all. I brightly smile back at him and kiss him again, as if telling him 'yes'. 

Wilford gently kisses me again before he carefully pushes my head on his shoulder again. I close my eyes and listen to the music while smelling his delicious cologne. Wilford now gently embraces me, a little tighter that before with his hands on my back. One hand on my lower back, the other one higher. My breath is slower and more relaxed.

Suddenly Wilford wraps an arm around my back and pushes me, making me almost fall, but he catches me. I smile and know what he's doing. I flip my hair back, and stand on my feet again before I spin once again, and lay my arms back around his neck.

(Skip music to almost the end)

I feel relieved  and thankful to have him with me. He knows exactly what I like, how and when I like it. We gently sway from left to right until the song fades and the room becomes silent again.

(Song ends)

Wilford gently takes my hands, and looks down at me. "Better now?" He asks. I smile and nod, "thank you so much" I tell him. "That's not all, missy" he gently pulls me to the kitchen. I follow him, a little confused. A huge smile appears on my face when I see a cup of tea with a chocolate bar on the kitchen counter. "Oh my god, Wilford!" I hug him tightly, "thank you, so, so much!"

"I love you"

Song: 'Tell it like it is' by Aaron Neville