Mark X reader (REQUEST)

Thank you for requesting  this, ultimate_shipper1313 , I'll try my best to make something out of that!! And I hope you don't mind I'll make the mom AND the dad not approve...you'll see why, I already have an idea. ENJOY! 

____________And I call this one:_______________________________________

Welcome to the family

I look in the mirror one last time before walking out of the bedroom, and down the stairs where Mark's waiting for me. He smiles at me, studying how I dressed up just a dinner at my parents' house. I dressed up. For my parents. This must be a very special occasion. Yes it is. My boyfriend, who is seven years older than me, is going to meet my parents for the first time. 

They haven't been able to meet earlier, because my parents have been on a trip around the world together, without me or my brothers. They have been gone for almost four years, because they stayed longer at some places they liked. 

And Mark and I have been together for three years. Of course, my parents have seen pictures of Mark and me together, at least, that's what I'm assuming. But they haven't met each other yet, and tonight, that is going to change. 

"Are you nervous...?" Mark's smile fades slightly when he sees the expression on my face. I sigh and nod in response before I look up at him, "I don't know what they'll think of you" I explain to him before Mark takes my hand and kisses it, "Come on, they are your parents! I should be the one that's nervous! But I'm not" He says. I know he's lying. He must be nervous. 

Don't get me wrong, my parents are amazing, they best I could ever wish for. 

My dad still calls me his little princess, and I remember him buying me everything I wanted when I was younger. Of course, I didn't ask for much, because I didn't want to become that spoiled kid that everyone hates. But if I wanted something, he would get me that. My dad also loves the most wrong, and the dirtiest jokes. I also remember him sometimes joking about him dying from a car accident, but just the thought of that made me cry, and next thing he did was pull me close to him in his strong, warm arms. Every time I'm sad, I want those two strong arms around me. For the last three years, those have been Mark's arms, which I am very thankful for. 

And my mother. Oh, such a wondeful woman. She's always been so open to me about difficult topics when I was a teenager, like my period or sex. She was so open to me, and allowed me to be open to her. I remember her quickly going to the store right before school, early in the morning, just so I had my pads and tampons.  My parents are my heroes. 

But they also are very potective of me. And that's what worries me. I'm afraid they won't approve of Mark. Maybe his behavior, or his age..? 

I sigh as I drive to their house. It was so weird two days ago, when I came back into my parents' house. It was like I moved away again, and after a long time, returned. Everything was still the same. Four is a small number, but four years is quite a long time. 

I get out of the car together with Mark. We walk to the front door, and my mother opens. She smiles sweetly at the two of us, which is a good start, "You must be Mark?" She asks after giving me a tight hug, holding her hand out for him to shake. Mark smiles his sweet smile as he shakes her hand, "Yes, ma'am, I'm Mark, so nice to finally meet you" He says politely. Such a gentleman. My mom giggles that annoying, flirty giggle, "Please, call me Diana...ma'am makes me feel old" She says before turning around and walking back into the house. Off to a great start!