04 - Date

Chapter Four:

     Date

A wonderful day for both Chitoge and Raku. He invited her to a date so that Chitoge won't feel bad after she leaves Japan.

Chitoge had her usual casual attire and Raku looks pretty decent. But as Chitoge said when Raku invited her, this date is for Chitoge but only as friends.

"Chitoge, let's go on a date." Raku asked Chitoge.

"A date? What? What's gotten into you?" Chitoge asked with a confused face.

"You said you're going to go away. A goodbye party from me. So, you coming with me?" he asked Chitoge, not looking at his eyes.

"Yes!" she smiled. Raku's face was delighted but Chitoge wasn't done.

"But only as friends, okay?" Chitoge said.

Raku couldn't take it off his mind. He was pretty courageous, asking Chitoge for a date.

"Bocchan, where are you going? You look decent." one of the Yakuza said.

"I'm going in a date with Chitoge." I said.

"Oohh. Where?"

"I don't know. But after, I'm gonna take her to a hotel."

"A hotel? Uh...err... I'm sorry Bocchan. Please excuse me. Good luck!" then the Yakuza left.

"What?! Umm! It's not what you think it is!!-- too late." Raku thought of something deep. He would take Chitoge to a hotel to tell her something.

But he didn't know. Bringing Chitoge to a hotel is his last agenda for the day.

---- ○ ---- ○ ----

"Chitoge!! Am I late?" Raku asked taking his time to breathe.

"No. I just came here. So, where would you take me?" Chitoge asked, looking around.

"Want me to buy you something?" Raku asked. Chitoge shakes her head and just walked off.

"Chitoge! Where are you going?" Raku asked.

"Just follow me. You're too bad for taking me to a date. It's not within my taste so I've got to show you what a real date is." Chitoge said glancing at Raku with a cheerful smile.

They went to the aquarium, the arcade, to eat ramen, slept inside the movie theatre, and then lastly...

"Chitoge, it's my turn. I've got you two places." Raku said.

"Where?"

"At the shore for a wonderful sunset. That's the first." Raku said, pulling Chitoge towards the shore.

The shore was breezy and had a wonderful sunset but Chitoge can't hide her feelings anymore and started to cry.

"Raku, thanks for everything. Thank... you." Chitoge said, not holding her tears back. Raku could feel her warmth due to the silver tears that she shed.

"Then, at the hotel. I've got to tell you something." Raku said.

** At the hotel **

"Chitoge, thanks for everything. I knew that Hana-san (Chitoge's mother) is here to fetch you. She called me. So... I guess that this is goodbye." Raku said handing Chitoge another stuffed toy, not like the Gorilla but a bear.

"Thanks Raku. Thanks for everything and thanks for today." Chitoge said.

"Thanks for calling me a beansprout and a lot of other stupid names. Thanks for arguing with me. And... promise me you'll come here again." Raku said.

"Yeah. I promise, Raku." then Chitoge went inside the helicopter along with Hana-san.

Raku was there, clenching his fists, hoping that Chitoge will come again. He just realized his true feelings for her and now he has to keep it to himself.

A/N:

Yo! This ain't the last chapter. Of course I will make this super effective. If the manga added some more characters, it ain't my fault. But I'll keep on check for the updates and make this much more exciting.

Mhhmm... please support this fanfic!!