Chapter 1

3rd person
In a little preschool a girl named Emaline is playing with her friend named Sophie. And a boy, Dusty, is playing with Jim.  Little did they know that two crazy things called fate and love would push them together.....

"C'mon! Let's make something with this playdoh!" Babbled Emaline or Ema for short.
"Otay, Im making hmmmm aaaaa dump truck!" Said Sophie.
"A dump truck? How are you going to do that? That sounds hhhaaaaarrrrddd." Whined Ema
"Oh it won't be that hard, Emaline."
"I don't know...But if your making a dump truck then I'm making a smiley face." Ema said smiling.
  "Okay Ema."
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~
"BOOOOMMM- CRASH"
"Woah woah! Careful these are mine Jim!"
"Oh stop being such a baby Dusty" Jim said rolling his 5 year old eyes. Dusty stuck his tongue out at his friend.
"CRAAASSSSHHHH- SNAP"
"JIM! YOU JUST SNAPPED OFF MY WINDOW!" Dusty yelled.
He turned around to pick up the little plastic window, but a flowing blue skirt caught his eye. He looked up to see the face attached to the skirt. And the face had blue eyes and blonde hair.
  "Hi there" The little girl said
"He- hello" Dusty said shocked by how quickly she said hi.
  "Whats you name?" Dusty asked recovering from his stutter.
"Im Emaline or Ema for short...do you want to play with me?"
    "Hey Dusty?? What about us playing? You pwomised." Jim said.
"But...but. Ok I guess I did promise you. Bye Emaline." Dusty said kind of sad.
  "Ok, well maybe another time. We could play legos..or Barbies...or trucks! I love trucks! Buh Bye Dusty." Ema said.
  Ema ran back off to play with Sophie and Dusty turned back around and played with Jim.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Around three o'clock the little  preschool let out the children. Ema's older sister Regina was right at the door ready for Ema.
    "C'mon Ema let's go home. I have a lot of homework to do."
"But sissy there is someone that I want to see!" Ema said.
  "Well, although I would love for you to see this person I have homework to do, and it is more important." Regina said snootily.
   "Awww Gina pllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee?!" Emaline pleaded.
  "No Ema I'm sorry." Regina said.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Dusty walked to his house- well was carried to his house by his father. He walked through the door and as he walked by the window he saw a blue skirt, a familiar blue skirt. Was- could it be Ema? Dusty decided to test the theory. The little boy ran outside and called
"EMMMMAAAAA" The little girl turned around and a smile lit up her little face. She waved, but was pulled by her big sister inside.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day back at the preschool, two little preschoolers were determined to play together.
Ema walked up to Dusty during playtime and asked the words "Do you want to play?"
"Sure! What about trucks?" Dusty replied.
"Okay!" Ema said ecstatically.
   For those twenty minutes Ema and Dusty played, laughed, and talked about Legos. Because that's what five year olds talk about obviously. 
  After playtime, school was over, and there was Ema's mom(this time) and Dusty's mom ready to pick up the children. Ema waved goodbye to Dusty and Dusty waved back.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Who's that bud?" Dusty's mom  asked.
"Oh that's Ema, she's my best friend forever."
"I love you son, but you too might not be best friends forever you know." Dusty's mom carefully explained.
"Nope, your wrong. We're gonna be best friends forever!" Dusty exclaimed smiling at his mother.
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A similar conversation went on with Ema and her mother.
The two children had already figured out that they were to be bffs forever. And that's what fate and love intended for them.
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
For the rest of preschool, that was all of a few weeks, Dusty and Ema were inseparable. They were made fun of, of course.
The normal: "Dusty and Ema sittin in a tree...." But Ema and Dusty didn't care. They enjoyed each others company. 
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~
During the Summer the children ran and played. I'm Ema's pool, on Dusty's playground. Barely noticing other things going on. Like Regina's new boyfriend Chad or was it Bryan?
But one day The Maxes (Ema' s family) had to go...on vacation, to Orlando. So Dusty was left playing his other friends from school. And he had fun, but not as much fun as he had with Emaline.
   Thankfully Ema came back in a week, and the two picked up right where they left off.
    Even though they were both only 5 Ema and Dusty knew that they started something important and special.

Hullloooo!!! I'm back! And thank you for reading! Please vote and comment and I hope you enjoy this book! Sorry if it gets cheesy, but I hope it's gouda(please stop me if you got that joke😂😭) bye until next time peeps
  ~navyshoes