PROLONG

Danny Fenton was at a karaoke place with his friends he was rocking the Sound of Silence by Disturbed and was amazing at it to.
Sam and Tucker were there with him both were in awe from his amazing voice. (I'm cruel so in this story Sam has stage 4 cancer and Tucker is extremely depressed). Then a strange man walked into the building. Hearing Danny's voice he too was mesmerized by the song. When Danny finished he walked over.
Danny ended the song he looked up to see a man in his mid-30's smiling at him. He was by all accounts very handsome blond hair slicked back and charming brown eyes he was short though and he wore a suit.
"Hello my name is Alex Hartman and I couldn't help hearing what a great voice you have", he said extending his hand toward Danny.
"I'm Danny Fenton pleasure to meet you sir," he replied, "And um thanks but I'm really not that good."
At this Sam jumped up from the chair out of Tucker's arms (they are dating in this story but Danny does love Sam but let Tucker have her). "Danny your voice is amazing!" She exclaimed.
"I agree with the young lady in fact I think you have a future in music kid," Alex said handing Danny a business card. "Give me a call and I can help you make it big kid."
"Um OK I'll think about it," Danny said with that him and his friends left.