FREE FALL

Jake's POV

I woke up at noon. I had been up till 5:45 in the morning. When I finally fell asleep it was at the same hotel as Danny Fenton! He had played for the rooms himself though he only got two but they were really nice though. I had ended up having to share a room with Randy. Don't ask. Just don't. When I did wake up though I had bright pink underwear with rainbows and unicorns on it on my head. Other than that and a pair of equally embarrassing socks I was naked looking over next to me was Randy!
"Omfg!" I yelled as I covered my body with a blanket, "Randy have you been there this whole time!?!?"
"Yes and I'm trying to sleep off all the alcohol from last night so can you please keep it down!" He replied. Still slightly shaken from sleep with Randy and having a huge hangover, wait how do I even have a hangover? I can't drink alcohol I'm too young. Then last night came flooding back too me. I blushed when I remembered how I tried to kiss Danny but he blocked me quickly and said that it was time to go home and brought us to the hotel. I frowned as I thought back to how I didn't see Danny drink anything in fact he looked totally sober last night weird. I found my clothes well most of them anyway and got dressed and went to find the others after leaving a note for Randy when he woke up. As I walked out of the room I checked my phone.
"Holy crap!" I exclaimed as I saw that I had over 30 missed calls and over 200 text messages. Well better late then never I thought to myself as I called my mom.

20 minutes later.

My mom had just finished yelling at me she said that she was coming to pick me and the others up so I went to wake them up. Trixie wasn't in her room and neither was Spud so I walked down to the lobby to find everyone even Randy awake. Danny had brought everyone breakfast so I sat down to eat with them all while avoiding eye contact with Randy.
"Um Danny thanks for the hotel man," I said.
"Oh no problem it was nice to relax a little bit you know?" He replied.
"Yeah I know but um sorry about trying to kiss you last night man I was pretty wasted," I told him.
"Hay no problem it's not the first time that has happened," he said with a smile. Then my mom walked in and she looked pissed like you could through her in he'll and all the evil people would be begging for mercy in less than ten minutes. Her eyes landed on us and I gulped. She charged at us giving all of us (except Danny) the look.
"Oh um hay mom," I said slightly scared.
"Oh you are in so much trouble young man," she said angrily then she pointed at Danny, "How could you let this happen?!"
Danny put his hands up, "Hay they said that they could go to the after party with me and that they had permission," he explained. He wasn't wrong either we all lied and said we had permission when in fact he had been nothing but nice to us. After hearing this my mom gave me a look that said you are so dead mister. I gulped again this time I truly feared for my life.

(Hay guys sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to get it posted for you guys and get that fifth chapter out so again so for the short update next one will be longer!)