Timesoul Part 3

Pariah POV:

I ran through what was left of the prison. After I had been knocked out Accalia had been taken by the mob. I woke up to find that our mother had been killed. My only hope was that Accalia was still alive.

"Ugh," A weak voice called. My head snapped toward the sound. Racing over I started moving rubble. I gasped when I saw who made the noise.

"Ace," I chocked out. She looked horrible. Her left eye was milky white with a upside down Y shaped scar. Jutting out of her chest was a large piece of rubble.

"Pie," She gasped.

"Shh it's okay I'm right here, I'm here," I said cradling her in my arms. I pressed my forehead against hers, "Save your breath."

"Pie," She winced, "Promise me something."

"Anything," I told her.

"I don't have much time left," She paused and started coughing, coughing blood almost as if to prove her point, "Don't let mine or momma's deaths hold you down."

"Ace please don't leave me," I begged.

"You know that I-" She trailed off as her eyes rolled back into her head. With a finally strangled breath her heart stopped beating.

"Ace! ACE! ACCALIA! WAKE UP PLEASE!" I cried. "AAHHHHHHUGH!" I narrowed my eyes the ones that did this too her are going to pay. And when they do I will hear their screams.

Hey sorry I haven't been updating my computer at my dad's got a virus so that's why I haven't been updating now I better run from all of you.