CONCLUSION TO CHARACTER

SPOILERS!!!!

__

__

When The Ghost Riders invaded Beacon Hills, They first took Stiles Stilinski from Scotts pack.
Following Stiles Stilinski was Dakota Tate/Hale.

During their time in the forgotten, Dakota Tate/Hale and Stiles Stilinski met with Peter Hale.

When Dakota Tate/Hale first Saw Peter Hale, he beat him up.

When The portal to Beacon Hills resurged, Stiles Stilinski & Dakota Tate/Hale stood upon Scott McCall & Liam Dunbar.

Scott McCall, in such shock to see the one he has forgotten the most, met Dakota Tate/Hale half way in each other's paths.

They Exchanged their Second (Real) kiss with eachother, symbolizing that they were now Together.

Nearing the end of the fight with the Nazi, Were-Lion, Dakota Tate/Hale ripped Garret Douglas' throat out.

Despite being begged not to, Dakota Tate/Hale carried on with it.

Scott McCall soon forgave him, but Dakota Tate/Hale's eyes adjusted to a red shade in place of his Gold ones.

(They took the shade red because Garret Douglas was an alpha.)

On Graduation day, Dakota Tate/Hale & Scott McCall decided to have a long distance relationship.

Dakota Tate/Hale left for the woods in Coyote-Wolf form afterwards.

His Return for Season Six B is still being determined.

__