that one single touch and my two best friends are my mate ?!

Jessie POV

Why the fuck are my two best friends still fighting like I don't even know what the fuck there fighting about. So the only way to find out is to go to Alex house because he has to tell me the truth because in fucking shore Mike is not well maybe if I take my shirt off but that will never happen.

Ohh I almost forgot to tell you who I am my name is jessie and well Alex and Mike call me jess for short but I don't really give a fuck what they call me because they know I am going to beat there ass big time. And I go to blue whales high school I know I weird name to name I high school but that's there fuck damn problem. And well I know you want to know what my two best freinds looks like so Alex he has dirty blond hair and crystals blue eyes that takes your breath away and also wait for it ... I said fucking wait for it a 8 pack abs that makes you weak on the knees. And Mike he has dark black night hair that I love to put my hands though. And also crystals ocean blue eyes that I would die to have and also a sexy 8 pack just like Alex but better and equal. So yes there both damn fucking God sexy but you got to love them. And I almost for got I'm 17 years old and Alex is 18years old and also Mike is 18 years old and I love them. And me and my two best friends are popluar that girls want to get in there pants and guys want to get in my pants but that will never happen because I'm waiting fro the right time really and don't fucking laugh about it because. Alex and Mike did the sane thing to me when I tell them.

I get to Alex step and the door opens and I see two fugues and when I look up to there faces and down there body's there only wearing boxers and I see before me two crystals blue eyes and I know those eyes from any were there Alex and mikes I think I have to change my pants and when did they have a party yeah I look done again and every thing goes black ohh fuck!