XVI.

Jonah crashed his lips into her. Slowly but sure he kissed her soft lips, nibbling the taste of Crème brûlée Vaseline on her. At first, Ali seemed be taken aback and confused, but when he guided her hands onto his nape, she understood. She threw her hands onto him before she kissed him back passionately.

The kiss was soft and romantic at first, but when Jonah tried to shoved his tongue onto her, the kiss turned into that one scene of Fifty Shade of Grey.

The kiss turned into animalistic. Both Jonah and Ali were trying to dominate each other. Ali tried to control the pace, tried to tame his tongue and when we all know Jonah is the dominated one. Jonah bit her bottom lip, groaned when her one leg suddenly met his crotch.

A moan escaped her mouth when Jonah's mouth met her neck. He kissed and bit her neck. His kiss went down to her cleavage while his hands were going through her worn out Green Day t-shirt.

Ali gaped, her hands grasped his hair like her life was depending on him.

"Jonah..." She was trying to bit her lips, refusing to moan but she can't helped it when Jonah's hand started to playing with her bra and his mouth was at the crook of her breast.

Then it hit her.

"Jonah... Jonah..... Stop. Stop. We shouldn't doing that." Ali pushed Jonah up from her body.

Jonah, confused and dizzy, asked, "What?"

"We should not and we can not." Ali tried to sit and straighten her t-shirt.

Jonah stared at her, "What do you mean that we should not? That we can't do that? I thought you want it too."

"Me want what?" Ali squinted her eyes, "I don't want this. This is a mistake."

Jonah looked furious now, "Mistake? You're calling this mistake? You kissed me back, Evans. Hell, you let bit your neck and grazed your chest. This is not a mistake. We both knew we want it."

Ali shook her head while she was not meeting his eyes, "No, no. I don't want it. We can't. You're not supposed to do that with me. We're not supposed to eat each other face!"

"The fuck is that, Ali Evans?" Now Jonah screamed, he stood up now, "You're making no sense."

"Where are you going?!"

"It's not like you care!" Yelled Jonah before he left the front door.