Chapter 2

After avoiding the new boy,whose name was Harry as Hannah was babbling about how good looking he was and that she thinks she has a tiny crush on him....

Oh well! I just nodded , pretending to listen her.

Later, we both headed to our last class of the day-Biology.
Hannah was not fond of that subject so she sat with me at the back and thank god that Harry guy was not here.

The bell rang and we both made our way to Hannah's car; just than her phone rang.

"Yes mom?"
"Now?"
"Ok ... But ... Ok ok"..."

And here goes my ride back to home...

"Hey Ni, I'm sorry but my mom needs me at the restaurant and..."

I cut her off,"It's ok,go I'll walk, don't worry", I said with a smile, she smiled back and hugged me," Be safe",I nodded.

I started walking and after sometimes i felt someone following me.

I shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Hey wait!", I groaned and halted.

There he was, Harry Styles who threw paper messages and whom I tried to avoid this whole day.

He stood front of me, I waited for him to speak something,b ut he just stood there staring me.

Did i had something on my face?

"I am Harry and I tried to talk to you back there but you didn't reply....",he said directly.

I looked everywhere but him and started to fiddle with my fingers.

I think he noticed my nervousness because he chuckled and changed the subject,"You live on this side of the city?".

I nodded and looked at him, he smiled at me showing his dimples.

"Walk with me?", He asked. I  didn't wanted to go but he really had that charm.

The whole route, he was trying to make conversation with me and i replied him with small 'ok's ' and 'yes' ,but he still patiently listened to my replies...he seemed a nice person...till now.

He shared his funny experiences and I laughed, which was really refreshing.

"You don't speak too much, do you?"

I chuckled at his question, "Not until I trust that person, no."

"Oh!... So do you trust me?", hr smirked.

I looked at him amused, "I just met you for what, a half an hour?".

He shook he's head, chuckling, "Just joking".

We reached in front of my house. "But sooner or later I will gain your trust, trust me", he winked  and went off waving a bye.

I looked at him with wide eyes," This boy really has got something in him", I muttered to myself and entered the house and was greeted with an amazing aroma of home food.

She poked her head out of the kitchen,"hey sweetie".

I waved and sat on the couch, "Something special mum?".
"Yes, I invited the neighbours for dinner".

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"They moved in yesterday and its just a small welcome dinner",she added. I nodded , entering the kitchen and filling a cup of water.

"The Styles family is quite good you know, Anne brought me some cake she made this afternoon".
I nearly chocked on my water, "Styles family?".
"Yeah...",she nodded continuing her work.

"Oh shoot!",I muttered

  ««««««««««««»».»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»  
Hey guys!
Nice to meet y'all again!
Comments are invited.