Chapter 3.

It was evening and mom ushered me out ovtgw kitchen to get changed and wear something nice.

I was standing before the mirror looking myself.

I removed my jeans and looked at the scars covering my legs then I removed my shirt and sighed because they my arms and chest were covered with scars too, not as much as my legs, but still.

I hated myself so much...
I closed my eyes and shoved all the thoughts away, took a quick shower and dressed in a simple clothes which covered my whole body, offcourse except my face...

I turned the knob of my door just to see mum standing behind it, worry in her eyes.

I don't know how, but she knows when I'm upset or uncomfortable, she shows up at the right moment when I need her...

My eight year old self was playing in the hall room...

"Mummy is going for grocery shopping baby,stay inside I'm locking the door, ok? I'll be back in half an hour", she kissed my forehead and I smiled at her.

Me being me... I jumped on the sofa giggling and eventually fell down scratching my knee...
Tears started to blur my vision but I held them... Remembering about the bandaid kit mummy used to keep in the drawer.

Taking the kit out I bandaid my self with a sparkling blue bandaid and continued playing...'mummy shouldn't know' I thought in my mind.

As the front door opened, my mom came rushing towards me, " Are you ok baby?", She started to search frantically up and down for any injury and found the sparkling band-aid and slowly looked up at me.

"How did you know?", I asked her timidly.
"Mother instinct, sugar".

That memory is the best I have till now.

I have her a small smile and she returned.

"You look beautiful sweetie", she looked me up and down.
"You don't look bad too", I smiled.

She chuckled,"okay now, come downstairs quickly the Styles family will be coming anytime and your dad is helping me with the dishes".

Just then we heard crashing of a plate, following with my dad's apology, "Sorry honey!"

We both laughed," Yeah, he is helping you pretty good".
She swatted me playfully and walked downstairs.

I took one last glance at my appearance and headed down.

~at dinner~

"Oh this food is delicious lily!", Harry's mum Anne said. mum replied with a warm smile. My dad and Robin chatting about sports and business and Harry joining them between. I was making small conversations with Anne and my mum about various traditional dishes that my mum new. I spotted harry glancing in my way but i would just look  somewhere else, finding the things on my plate more beautiful.

just then the bell rangs.

"ohh it must be daniel", Anne said. 

~~Harry's Pov~~~

I was glad to come here, to spend time with nina. The family is really nice and the food, swell!

The bell rang, signalling the entry of my little brother, daniel. i glanced at nina who looked a bit... uneasy? Daniel entered the dining room with a smile, the kiddo greeted everybody and we continued with our dinner but Nina was still the reserved girl.

After the dinner, we said our goodbyes, Nina giving me a small wave with a bye. I sighed and we headed to our house. I played games for a while and after my eyes getting blury, I freshed up heading towards the bed when I saw the light of Nina's room was still on. I glanced at the clock 11:30 pm.  Her window was able to give me a view of her room, I watched her mum entered the room hastily hugging her. What's going on?

I really wanted to know this girl before but after watching this, I'm more curious. 

««««««««««««»».»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»  

Hey guys,

I hope you like this chapter.Please like, comment and share.

And your opinions are always welcomed.

See you soon guys!