Chapter 4

~~Harry's POV~~

         It's been 2 days since the dinner at Nina's and she hasn't came to school.

I entered my first class hoping she would be there on the last bench making doodles. I chuckle at the memory of how she catched my attention on the very first day. I searched for her but she was not there, she is absent today as well.

 I sigh and take my sit hoping the day to end soon.

The lecture was good and all the people rushed out of the class after the bell rang. I headed out to my next class when I saw Hannah, maybe she would know about her.

I chased her in the crowd, "hey! Hannah!".

She turned looking around finding the source when she noticed me.

"Harry?"

"Uhh yeah, I wanted to talk with you..."

"Umm yeah sure...at lunch?", she said in hurry.

"ohh yes", I nodded and headed to my own class.

I was waiting for Hannah at the entrance of the main hall when she showed up.

"Hey Harry, you had something to ask?"

"Yeah, I wanted to ask about... umm about Ni-"

"Nina, right?",she completed it for me and i just nodded in response.

"Wait, but how do you know I was going to ask about her?"

"I noticed you searching the last bench these days...so yeah i guessed and I got that right too",she smiled knowingly.

Am I that  obvious?!

"Oh...okay",I scratched the back of my head smiling.

"She's not well, she told me this morning when i went to pick her up".

"Not well...like is she..."

"It's nothing bad, she'll be fine",she chuckled, I too nodded smiling

"And yeah, she will be coming tomorrow" ,she added making me smile again.

That's when an idea popped in my mind. A visit won't hurt.

~~Nina's POV~~

         The past two days were total mess, the nightmares are coming often. It's just they pop up whenever I try to close my eyes. It's been forty-eight hours and I'm wide awake, afraid to sleep.

Mom took days off for me, Dad would check up on me calling mom.I had the best parents in the world but they can't help me to fight my inner fear, my nightmares. I really want to fight this on my own but I always end up screaming, running away from it.

The thought train stops by the ringing of the door bell. Mum just left for grocery shopping maybe she would have forgotten something.

I open the door to meet Harry.I first look at him confused but I stopped realising that I'm almost staring him.

"Hey!",he stood there with his brilliant smile,contagious smile may i add.

"Hey,come in?",It almost sounded as a question not for him but me. He nodded coming inside, sitting on the couch, keeping his bag beside the it  on the floor.

"Would you like some juice?",this conversation was awkward as hell. He replied with a sure and i brought him apple juice and he thanked me,  hmm gentlemen.

"So are you ok?",he asked while drinking his juice.

"Yeah, I'm good",I just shrugged confused, why would he ask.

He nodded and looked me keeping his glass on the glass table before him,"Hannah told me that you weren't feeling well".

Oh!     

Wait what?!

"Hannah told you...?", I ask him my eyebrows raised up.

"No, actually I asked her about you...",he said in a slow tone, trying to be careful with his use of words.

I just nodded not knowing what to speak. I really do hate conversations now  because I'm just  not able to,  go with the flow.

"I wanted to ask you something",he said suddenly focusing on me.

Now that made me uneasy.

"What?", I asked him looking anywhere but him.

He just stared at me for a while which kind of annoyed me. I was just going to ask me to spill out and he did before me.

"Would you like to go with me somewhere... you know just a little walk or something...",he asked me running his hand through his hair.

Do I wanna go?

nah!

I don't think so...

 He interrupted my thought train.

"Nina, I really want to be your friend",he stated with his pretty smile, oh and don't forget those damn dimples...

««««««««««««»».»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

How you doin people?

Please like, comment and share.

See you soon guys! buh bye!