6 - Emergency

"I needed to see you." Jacob sighed. "May I come in?"

"Sure." I opened the door all the way and let him inside then I shut the door and we made our way to the kitchen.
It's been 2 years since i've seen Jacob.
We dated freshman and sophomore year but broke up during the summer of 2012.

"What's up?" I asked as we sat down at the kitchen table.

"I feel bad about how things ended between us." Jacob is Megan's older brother. He's two years older than both of us. We broke up because his mom didn't want him to be with a sacrilegious rebel with tight clothes. I've always hated Megan's mom but since Megan was my best friend I dealt with it.

"Go home Jacob."

"I loved you. I shouldn't have left you. I'm sorry."

"Go home Jacob. Isn't hurting me once good enough?"

"I'm sorry."bHe sobbed and hugged me. Feeling his strong arms around my waist again felt so good. I missed the sound of his voice and the touch of his soft pale skin, but at the same time it hurts. his lips began kissing up my neck sending chills up my spine.

"Stop." I groaned, pushing him off. "We broke up two years ago Jacob! Go home."

"Come on." He whispered and kissed me softly bringing back all of our memories causing my heart to break all over again.

"Get out!!!" I screened and shoved him away from me. "Get out now or I'm calling the police!!"

"Okay okay sheesh." He said, putting his hands up in front of him then walking out. I grabbed my cell phone and called Alex. My knees were trembling, my heart was breaking, and tears were forming.

"Hey."

"Come back." I begged as tears dripped down to the floor.

"Okay. On my way."

-

"What are we doing?" I asked as Alex continued kissing my neck. We were sitting on top of my bed.

"I have no idea." He whispered as he began Removing my shorts.

"Should we be doing this?" I asked while he removed his pants.

"Probably not." He smirked removing our underwear. "But that hasn't stopped us yet. has it?"

Moans slipped from my mouth as he began to pleasure me in the most lustful way possible.

-

"Oh my god." Alex murmured then started laughing as I finished changing.

"What?"

"Is that?" He laughed again as he stood up and walked over to my dresser and grabbed the bear he gave me years ago. "You still have this?"

"Well I wasn't going to throw it away." I laughed as I walked over to him and took the bear.

"We used to take care of eachother." He sighed still holding onto the bear.

"We still do. Just not as much." I smiled, trying so hard to hold in my tears. "I have to use the restroom wait here." I walked as quick as I could and tried to get rid of the tears that I thought were gone. once I wiped them away I walked back in my room to find Alex sitting on my bed holding the bear.

"Why are you still with her?"

"Megan?" he asked then let out a big sigh. "Because she's your best friend, and if I broke up with her for you she would hate you. So it's just better this way."

Best friends? Ya, we used to be anyway.
But at least one of us care.

"I should go." He sighed then grabbed my hips and pulled me in for a kiss.