Change of Plans!! (Psst.. I made a trailer)

SN: It took me one HELLUVA night to make that video but even though it's kinda tacky let's pretend it's the best trailer invented.

*Clears Throat* Pero, but, I'm still coming up with details and plus this story will be BOMB ASF so I know you guys will want fast updates.. I know what it's like to be a fan of a book that's ongoing you want more... like now! Lol but yes I will pre-write the book having it sitting in drafts and I will publish a chapter every Saturday (no specific time just in between 12-12) Well thanks for reading see you guys XOXO. Oh! I almost forgot the release date lol it may be October 25  or may be earlier hey like I said it's a estimate release date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGE OF PLANS!!! I have completed majority of the story I set out the base of the story but I still want my readers engaged so I will publish the following chapters I have now every Saturday including you guys input. So that doesn't mean it will be a slow update because it wont I will see pre-write it and publish it Saturday. So with that said THIS SATURDAY will be the First publish of the Italian and the exchange student. XOXO see you guys Saturday.