Shh.. our little secret.

Sn: This chapter requires your FULL attention because you get lost in the sauce. So let's try not to be that one person who does. But enjoy!

Justin

I woke up to Bianca straddling me, planting soft kisses all over my chest and abs. I reached to stop her but I couldn't move as if my arms were glued to the bed. "Relax Justin. It's just me. I'm glad I came clean to you. Now I don't have to hide it."

My eyes widened at her action and she gave me a seductive smirk

My eyes widened at her action and she gave me a seductive smirk. She bit her bottom lip and began grinding on my now hard member I couldn't help but let out a groan. " Shit fuck Bianca " I held onto her waist which she then pranced it off.

 " Shit fuck Bianca " I held onto her waist which she then pranced it off

"Uh huh honey.. don't touch enjoy" she crawled over me reaching for the hem of my basketball shorts pulling them and my briefs down in a combo. Fuck! She looked down at my dick grabbing it and stroking it gently. ssst. shit! Bianca wrapped her pretty little mouth around my dick giving it a long hard suck back up to my tip. That's it! I grabbed her waist flipping her over. I hovered over her kissing her neck leaving her love bites.

"Justin!" I left a trail of kisses down to her breast reaching up sliding the straps down.

"Justin!" 

"Yes baby?" I hungrily sucked on her left boob massaging the other 

"Justin! WAKE UP!" 

I woke back up to reality to Mrs.Ferrari holding a platter of breakfast. I sat up fast. Shit! I hope I didn't talk in my sleep.

"Goodmorning Justin, I didn't mean to disrupt your peace sweety but I cooked breakfast. " She gave me a bright smile placing the tray on my lap and headed for the door " Just eat then you can continue your- to rest." She walked out the room gently shutting the door. I ran my fingers through my hair placing the tray on the side of me getting up to go in the bathroom. I washed my face then sat down eating my breakfast before slipping on a t-shirt and heading downstairs.

"Goodmorning Sleepyhead."  Bianca gently took the empty tray I held. My eyebrows  furrowed at the fact she was being genuinely kind to me.  "Did you enjoy your breakfast?"