Chapter 1

"Can We, We Keep, Keep Each Other Company?"

                                                                                                                            - Justin Bieber

Bianca Ferrari

I woke up to Italian music blasting through the surround sound speakers. The house sells like bleach and Pine Sol. I got up and did my morning routine of showering, and brushing my teeth. I got dressed and brushed throw my wet hair as it flows below my shoulder. I walked downstairs walking into my papa's study room.

"Buongiorno mi figlia, had a long night?" His eyes was glued on the computer as he began writing down numbers.

" Goodmorning Papa, nope had a early night just a late morning." he let out a chuckle and got up grabbing a book.

"Go eat, I almost had to call a army to hold mama back from waking you up to eat." I laughed and turned around to walk out . " I love you Bella."

I smiled . " Ti amo anche papà" I love you too dad.

I entered the kitchen where Mama was washing the dishes, I kissed her cheek looking around for my food." Buongiorno mamma, where's my breakfast."

She smiled and turned the water off wiping around the sink. " Mi filgia, your food is in the fridge but you're late im already preparing dinner for our new guest first night here." I leaned against the counter eating the fresh fruit salad prepared earlier .

" Mmm-" I swallowed the fruit. " Right I forgot about that, and sorry mama I was glued to my bed."

She turned around smiling which quickly faded into a scolding look. " Are you a cow?! Go sit at the table and eat you know better!" I laughed and rushed out the kitchen to the dining table finishing up my small breakfast.

Papa walked into the dining room. " Help Mamma cook dinner, I'm going to go pick him up."

"Wait, papa tell me about him a little." He rubbed his stubby black and grey beard and pull out a chair next to me.

" His name is Justin Bever or Bieber, eh he's 17 like you, eh he will going to school for a while and then back home he go. " I laughed and nodded my head . " Well that's enough for now I'm gonna be late " He kissed my forehead and stole one of my fruits.

"Heyy! " He laughed and grabbed his keys walking into the garage and pulls off.

3 Hours Later

I placed the bowl of salad on the dining table and walked back into the kitchen and took out my infamous dish of fried lasagna transferring it on a long rectangle plate drizzling warm tomato paste over them and lastly sprinkling Parmesan cheese on it.