Start Over!

Bianca

  What the hell was I thinking! Kissing Justin! I sat down on my bed brushing through my hair. I walked downstairs and cooked breakfast for the both of us considering my parents don't get back to noon. His arms snaked around my waist and I felt his lips plant wet kisses on my neck.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I turned around moving slightly away from him then continued to scramble the eggs. "What's wrong?" He began kissing the back of my neck down to my exposing back.

I slide away. " It's nothing, goodmorning Justin." He stared at me squinting his eyes, I released a deep breath and rubbed my hair out of my face and rested my hand on forehead.

He clicked his tongue constantly while shaking his head. He took a step closer, "You are a bad lair Ms.Ferrari." He kissed my fingers and gently removed them from my forehead. "Now... tell me the truth."

I rolled my eyes, "Justin you're not gonna like this but we can't be like this" pointing between us, "like a- like a boyfriend girlfriend relationship." His scrunched up as his head jerked back.

He step back, " Bianca you were the one who started this shit!"

"I know! and I'm sorry but we need to pretend that we never kissed. " He walked away looking defeated. I placed my hand back on my forehead. Shit! Oh shit! I burned the eggs. I quickly turned off the stove and placed the pan in the sink leaving the kitchen not even bothering to clean it. (Ever burn eggs before? Weird right.) The bell ringed and walked over to open it. 

My eyebrows scrunched up, "Hi, uhm who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Riley... I'm here for Justin." She had the brightest smile, a pretty smile at that ugh Justin probably has a better chance with a happy ever after with than me. I mean like look at her nice tan, long legs, nice shiny hair, pretty face. "Excuse me is he here?" 

"Oh! uh yeah one second." I slammed the door in her face and walked to my room not even bothering to tell him he got a supermodel waiting at the door for him. 

"Who was that?" His husky voice appeared out of nowhere me to jump.

"Fuck! Justin. You scared me.. but some guy asking about our electricity bill or some sort. " I waved him off and nonchalantly walked into my bedroom until I heard the bell ring again. I rolled my eyes. This bitch. 

Justin Bieber

I jogged down the stairs and opened the door. 

"Wassup." She smiled showing her beautiful teeth

"Hey Justin... may I come in?" I moved aside allowing her to pass and so she did.

 may I come in?" I moved aside allowing her to pass and so she did

I closed the door behind her and headed to the stairs. "My room is up here if you will just follow me " I began walking up the stairs and she followed. Once I cracked my door nearly closed she instantly got naked. We had a good 3 hours and I made sure my room door was cracked open but we wouldn't want Bianca to miss out on the fun and the moans would we?

 We had a good 3 hours and I made sure my room door was cracked open but we wouldn't want Bianca to miss out on the fun and the moans would we?

Author's Note

Hate me! Love me! Just keep holding on. This still the beginning of the bridge. I also had writer's block soo but I am also accepting ideas so either comment or personal message me what you will like to see in the next chapter! Love you guyssss!