Chapter 2- Illusions

" Baby, just be comfortable" K.Camp

After Dinner- Bianca

Justin got along with my parents well.. a little to well.  I'm not COMPLETELY jealous don't get me wrong me. I'm semi-jealous. Mama and Papa went to town, newly leaving me home because my "Temporary-Brother" here. Scoffs. I'm not liking this one bit I don't care how edible he look. I bit my lip as I watch him clean off the table bringing the dishes into the kitchen. His chest is swallowing that white v-neck, mmm imagine it off, in the shower, with me, on him. Both proudly showing our hidden treasures... his lips yess his wet, pink, heart-shaped lips on mine. I clear my throat snapping out of my thoughts washing the dishes.

"What do you be thinking about?" He leans against the door frame of the kitchen wiping his hands into the towel, I glazed over his body before glancing at his eyes then back at the dishes.

"Nothing.. that concerns you." mumbling the last part. I heard his feet shuffle over to me as he rubbed his hand over my hand grabbing the wash rag. My eyes shut at his touch, opening them back up to a staring Justin.

He chuckles, bumping me gently out the way with his hip and took over the dishes. Mm Domination. "You know what you're thinking is wrong, right?" He looked into my eyes for a brief moment.

"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't get the memo that you were a mind reader and a judge." I rolled my eyes and began drying a plate.

"No, but your body language is telling all your pretty little secrets." I took a deep breathe holding back the need to confess. "So are you going to tell me what you think about so much, I mean you barely ate your dinner tonight because you were stuck in la-la land.. tell me or I'll tickle it out of you." He flicks the water off his fingers and placed his hands on my stomach beginning to tickle. 

I let out the breathe I didn't realize I was holding so long and pranced his hands off me forcing them to his side, giving him the most serious look I could muster. " Don't! touch me. handle these dishes yourself." I stormed half-way out the kitchen. "Oh! Happy first night here!" Giving him a tight sarcastic smile.

"Relax Bianca! I'm just tryna build a sibling bond here!" He yelled out throwing his hands up in surrender.

I rolled my eyes. "Never gonna happen Bieber! Go home!" I jogged upstairs to my room.

Justin

I shook my head and attended back to the dishes. I ran up the stairs skipping steps walking towards my room when I saw her walking across hers in a white silk night gown, her skin radiating off of the moonlight coming from her window. She looks interested in the sunset while brushing through her wet, long beautiful hair. She might hate me for disturbing her peace or whatever but her accent is to die for and with that thought I knocked on her door seeking her attention. "You're awesome at hosting a guest if I do say so myself." I was genuinely smiling even though I was highly sarcastic.

She returned with a tight smile." Well don't say anything." I chuckled and walked over to her taking a seat on her bed. I felt her tense up.

"How come I make you so uncomfortable? and let's be honest.. and civil here no repeat of the previous episode from downstairs." We gazed into one another eyes if I didn't know better I would say her eyes weren't glistening but is filled with lust.

"It hurts me to say that you're absolutely beautiful Justin.. and I-i can't control myself; my thoughts." She bit her bottom lip and stare down at her fumbling fingers.

" Why does it hurts you if its true?" She looks out the window to dark sky.

"Because, like you said earlier it's wrong.. you're basically my brother until you depart from us." She quickly closes her blinds at the sound of screeching tires approaching which I assume to be her parents. " Goodnight.. Justin." 

I nodded my head taking my cue to leave and began walking out her room. "Goodnight Bianca."

Author's Note

First off, sorry I missed this Saturday!

ooooouu Bianca finally admitted her thoughts of him. will that spark a new flame?