jenny schecter one shot

--jenny-- "am i too fucked up for you?" A tear sliding down her face, she wipes it away. Jenny felt like screaming, she felt like cutting, she felt like lying down and giving up. Not getting back up, not fighting back, not continuing, not being who she was, living a life full of lies and wanting to /Die/. She sighed and her voice went really quiet "please /DON'T/ leave!! Please don't leave me." She practically begged, her voice weak.The second time she repeated that statement her voice was barely a whisper. *The person walks out and leaves.*
Jenny slowly walked backwards and slid down the wall holding the corner like if she let go she would fall and never be able to get back up. "Everyone leaves.." she felt a rush of anxiety. jenny  brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them leaning her head onto her hands. Her hands being the only thing to keep Jenny's head from just being numb. "Why?" She asked herself that question being the only one around.. "am i that bad of a person that people can't be around me.. be /with/ me?" She sighed a few more tears falling, she felt too weak to even brush them away feeling the warmth of it sliding down her face comforting, reminding her that she is alive. She felt like a zombie, but she /was/ alive.
Maybe everyone was right, but Shane. Maybe I am better off not around, Shane was the only one to save me, to see me for who i was, to not abuse me, emotionally or physically. She saw the pain I was in and she was the only one to care. But she was wrong. Jenny felt like a sad song, not being able to find the energy to keep going. She wishes she had just stayed away.. never came back to this place.. never knew these people. At the same time she was so thankful to everyone there, Shane, Alice, Tina and Bette, Helena, max, kit.. she was thankful that she found these gorgeous people who helped her.. unknowinlgy.. become herself. Accept herself. Even if becoming herself was what nobody liked in the end.
Jennys head shot up and she burst into laughter, uncontrollably laughing. She didn't know where it was coming from.. she didn't know why, but she was laughing hysterically. Maybe that was the last time she would ever laugh again.. so she laughed harder then she ever had before. Hoping to god this life would improve or end, either way stop going around a never-ending bend. She felt so broken, so damaged.. the more she laughed the more it felt real. The more it was real.

--}}idk where I was going with this. Just a short shitty one shot.