Diary 5 (part 2) Making a difference

As Liz speaks , all I hear is the heartache in her voice. She's speaking about how she wants to improve others lives, I wouldn't have the guts to do anything she's claiming to be doing. In my opinion it does come off as a bit fake. If her claims are genuine then she would literally be one of the best people I have ever met.

 If her claims are genuine then she would literally be one of the best people I have ever met

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" the noise is coming from Maluna's room. I run there immediately. 

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" say I running into the room, Liz following a couple steps behind me. 

"She'll be okay, her body just went into shock , nothing to worry about. We simply gave her some epinephrine. She calmed right down. Give her some time and you should be able to speak to her.", says Dr Anderson very calmly.

 "Thanks doc, that sound had me worried." say I almost completely out of breathe , struggling to get each word out. 

 "It's no problem , I'll be heading off now so don't worry.", says Doctor Anderson walking out of the room. 

 "That was close huh?", says Liz looking at Maluna. All I do is stare at Liz for about a whole 60 seconds, I honestly don't know what to believe. The case file couldn't have been wrong about them, has all my curiosity been for nothing. 

 "David..." I hear a voice mumble. "David is that you?" it's Maluna she's awake. 

 "Yes it's me , everything is going to be alright, don't try to move. Mom should be on her way now okay?" say I , unbeknownst to me the tears are falling from my eyes, tears of joy. She's awake unlike he who never woke up again.

"David I'm going to leave now." says Liz as she slowly walks out the room. By the time I have a chance to get to the door she's already gone. 

 "David who was that, her voice sounds so familiar , it sounds like the voice of the person who was shouting when I was attacked." says Maluna looking shocked.

"Really sis ? That's Liz , the new girl in the neighborhood. I doubt it was her." say I looking at Maluna , thinking that it is simply the medication talking. 

 "No David , that was the exact voice I heard when I was being attacked. I don't remember how it happened in pictures , but I remember every sound. She was shouting , but she wasn't shouting for help, she was shouting at the man to get done. I remember , they weren't after my car or money, they just wanted to hurt me. David why would you let her near me!", Maluna is raged but she can't do anything because of the pain. Maluna tries to move herself but once again falls into a deep sleep. Is what she is saying the truth or just the babbling of an over-medicated person in shock?

 Is what she is saying the truth or just the babbling of an over-medicated person in shock?

1 hour passes

Luckily one of the nurses has allowed me to charge my phone. I type "Elizabeth Gallows" into my browser , nothing really stands out among the results. It catches my eye 'Report, The Gallows family charged with attempted murder of student '. It feels as if my heart is in my throat, this must be the wrong people.

Was Liz just trying to keep an eye on Maluna.What did Maluna do? .Was it just a random attack?