Prologue

We weren't meant to be here, but after the twolegs took our homes we were forced to live with them, among the trash, and surviving by the tips of our fur. We were once great, now the clans have died out.I am one of the few that live. My father, Brambleheart died, when the monsters started coming. I am Flamestar, kin of the legendary Firestar who saved all the Clans more times than the leaders had lives. Back then the Clans were made up of leadendary warriors, now we are a small group of cats who can barely survive let alone hunt and battle.

There are only eight of us, me, Flamestar the leader, Ashfoot our deputy, Nightstripe our medicine cat, Singetail an elder, Redclaw a warrior, Whitepaw an apprentice, and Greykit a two moon old kitten. We can barley live by the warrior code, I didn't even get my nine lives. If Firestar were here he would've never let this happen, but I am not him.

I can feel that Starclan is among us, all of the great leaders, medicine cats, and warriors from the past but there presence is getting weaker. I'm afraid that Starclan will die out for good. We live in a broken down twoleg place and we find eatable twoleg waste to survive. In a few weeks the Clans will die and with it Starclan unless we move to a new home. The only way we will have all of the clans back is to find kittepets and rouges to train to be warriors. We might even have to find the lost Skyclan. This is what we will have to do to save the clan. Either one of these tasks will be hard, but it will be worth it.