T or D #8

Hey Sparkles so yeah as you see in the pic above its my awesome best friend Hannahs birthday so lets see what the turtles and I have in store for Hannah and this chapter enjoy.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Me: mikey have you seen my phone?

Mikey: i think i saw it on the couch.

Me: already checked.

Mikey : why do need it so badly?

Donnie: *walks in* hey Scar. Heres your phone I must've gotten mixed up with our phones *hands it to me*

Me: *takes it from him* Donnie can i ask you something?

Donnie: uh sure I don't see why not

Me: how do you get mixed up with an iPhone and A SHELL PHONE!!!

Raph: *walks in* woah what happened?

Me: Donnie says he got mixed up with our phones and took mine by 'mistake'.

Leo: *walks in from dojo* how'd you get confused with a iphone and a shell phone?

Donnie: okay fine i was just texting someone on her phone to ask if they could come over.

Me: you did what?!? Who did you text?!? *find persons contact and reads text* you made it sound like i was asking her out on a date?!?

Leo: what does it say?

Me: it says: Hey. Meet me at the lair in 10 min please and dress fancy but casual i have something special planned for today.

Raph: dude that just sounds wrong

Donnie: well sorry I'm a guy I don't know how girls ask their friends to come over.

Me: well you could've just asked me and remind me to ask her to give you her number. oh yeah and that reminds me. You guys know that person i was talking about and the special occasion back in my dimension?

Them: yeah?

Me: well today's the day and that person has sent a text back saying that they will be here in 10 min so go get the stuff!

Leo: ma'am yes ma'am *solutes me*

9min later

Me: okay you guys ready?

Them: yip lets hide

Everyone hides and the person walks in

???: hey scar i got your text and it's really weird... wait wha-

Us: *we jump up* surprise!!!! Happy birthday!!!!

???: OMG!!! You guys!!!

Me: happy birthday Hannah!!! *bear hugs her*

Leo: happy birthday Hannah*hugs her*

Raph: happy birthday gidget. *high fives her*

Donnie: H-happy B-b-birthday Hannah!! *hugs her tightly*

Mikey: HAPPY AWESOME BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!!! *jumps and hugs her*

Hannah: Thanks guys this means so much to me!*starts crying happy tears and hugs all of us*

Me: Aww its a pleasure now do you want cake and gifts now or should we start with the truths and dares?

Hannah and mikey: gifts and cake, gifts and cake!!!!