T or D #44

Scar: *walks in at like 23:00* HEY!!!! Where ya all?!

Leo: *walks out of the kitchen with a glass of water, sees scar and stops* uh scar? Are you okay? You don't look to good.

Scar: *walks over to him* I'm fine. But you look like you need something. *runs her finger from him chest and as she's walking runs her finger to his jaw to turn his head to face her*

Leo: what do you mean?

Scar: *chuckles* I mean you look like you need some lovin. *giggles*

Leo: I think I'm just gonna go now *starts walking away but is pulled back by his mask tails and ends up facing Scar chest against chest*

Scar: where do think you're going? You're staying right here. *moves her face closer to his*

Leo: *starts sweating a little* Is it hot in here? Are you hot? Cause I'm seriously ho- *is shut up by lips to his but doesn't kiss back* (an explanation will come just now just please don't hate me for this)

Scar: *pulls away after realizing what she's done* Leo I'm so sorry about that.

Leo: i-it's okay. I think I'm j-just gonna g-go now. *runs to his room and closes the door*

Scar: *collapses on the couch*

Next morning at 11:00am

Scar: *wakes up and groans*

Mikey: *playing video games* morning sleepy head

Scar: ugh what happened?

Hannah: *walks in* dude you slept for like I don't know but it was seriously long. It's 11am.

Scar: *falls back down* ugh headache.

Donnie: *walks in from the lab* oh good you're awake.

Scar: why is it good?

Faith: cause Raph has been worried all morning about why you haven't woken up yet and why you weren't in bed last night.

Liv: And he's become seriously annoying.

Raph: *walks in while talking on the phone* Yes doc. She just won't wake up. I've tried everything. Well I don't know what hap- uh never mind she's awake. *ends the call* WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!

Scar: *puts yer hands over her ears* ahhh!! SOFTER PLEASE I'M PRETTY SURE THE WHOLE OF NEW YORK HEARD YOU!!

Raph: sorry! but seriously where were you?

Scar: all I remember is going to one of my friends moms birthday party. Having like 5 glasses of wine and four milktarts and after that I don't know.

Hannah: milktarts? Isn't that food?

Scar: there is two different milktarts in SA. There's the one you eat, then theres the one you where you mix vodka, evaporated milk and condensed milk in a shot glass and you pour cinnamon on the top.

Hannah: oh. WAIT!! YOU HAD LIQUOR?!

Scar: AHH!! Softer please.

Faith: what were you thinking?!

Scar: I wasn't okay.