The Quiz

Hey Sparkles!!

So this is The Quiz chapter I said I'd do and first I just wanna say thank you to everyone who submitted questions, your questions were awesome and fun to answer. I really enjoyed it. Enjoy getting to know more about me, your author, and if you have any other questions you wanna ask me then please do so. Also please leave some truths or dares for next chapter.

So without further ado welcome to THE QUIZ!!! (P.S. what do you all think of the pic I added. I made it myself!!! Follow my PicsArt profile for more. Details are on my wattpad page)

The Quiz

1. Is scar your real name or your nickname?
Well I would actually like to think it is- even though my school name badge says so- but no Scar is actually not my real name. It is my nickname given to me by my awesome hockey coach.

2. Why are you such a good person?
Wow I've never actually thought of myself as a good person. But I guess it's just cause... okay short story time, so in middle school I was bullied since Grade 1 and it was awful. I've had my heart broken to many times to count. And I've experienced the pain of being rejected by who I thought were my friends. The end. So after my experience of bullies, a broken heart more than once- especially the one I had this year- and rejection by 'friends'. I decided that I feel no one else should experience what I went through. But even though to some people I might seem cold and heartless (not implying that I really am even though I'm not) Under all that I just have a soft heart for people I really care for. Especially you readers.

3. Why are you so hilarious?
I guess I just have a good sense of humor. But sometimes I tend to disagree with myself.

4. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate ice cream all the way.

5. What's your fav drink?
Starbucks Java chip and Coke

6. Are you a Raphael fangirl?
Yes!!! I'm Raphael all the way! I love him to bits!!!

7. Who is your second favorite turtle out of all the guy's?
My second favorite is definitely Leo.

8. What do you like the most when writing these books for your readers?
What I like most is, how that when I write the chapter, I feel as if I'm in the book as the character or with the characters. How it is as if I can feel the emotion they are expressing and the pain or happiness they are feeling inside of them and how that when I write the dialogue for the character, I feel as if I can just hear them say it and hear the emotion behind the words. That's what I like most about writing these books.

9. If you could change one feature about yourself what would it be?
And I've been asking my friends this all day at school: Would you rather be a pirate or a Lost Boy?
If there was one feature about myself it would change it would be my eye color. And a pirate, cause pirates are cool

10. Hey Scar? What are other fandoms that you are apart of? (BTW 1. Say hi to the guys and girls for me, please? 2. LOVE THE BOOK!)
Other fandoms I'm part of is my best friend Hannah's second chance series. I'm in the Second and Third books so far.And I will say Hi to the guys and girls for you. THANK YOU!!! Oh and by the way EVERYONE PLEASE GO READ HANNAHS NEW BOOK IN THE SECOND CHANCE SERIES Purple is for Determination

11. Do you watch Dan and Phil and or ship phan? (If you don't watch Dan and Phil you should)
I've actually never heard of Dan and Phil. Or have shipped it. But I'll go take a look and watch it when I get the chance. Promise.

12. Who is your favorite band/ singer?
There are way to many to answer but at this moment in time Andrew Garcia and Adam Lambert

13. What is your favorite movie?
*sings* Teenage mutant ninja turtles!!

Well that's all the questions. Hope you had fun learning more about me. As I said before, any more questions you would like to ask, feel free to comment them. And I want to say thank you to the following people. (The question number of the question each person asked is added as well)

Purplexingxu Q1 and 2
Raydafiregirl Q3 and 4
leolover89 Q5
Jazanna403 Q6 and 7
Motitmnt Q8
Creativeauthor13  Q 9
BirchApple013  Q10
FaithMaio Q11
Thecreativewriter17 Q12 and 13

Thank you for your awesome questions. I had bucket loads of fun answering them. I must say some questions were a bit hard to answer as I've never really thought of it myself, but I answered what I thought was a eligible answer.

Next chapter will be up pretty soon (hopefully) just need to add some finishing touches. Thanks again to everyone who questioned and even to those who read The Quiz chapter. I'll see you all next chapter!!! Bye Sparkles✨❤️!!!