Tallis Wing ~ Voiceless Through The Wind ~ Part Two

A few more days pass after we found Isabel. They still haven't been able to figure out where she came from. But I know exactly what happened. 

I got my wish. 

I asked to trade my powers for my sister. I screamed it at the "God" there apparently is. Guess he actually does listen... I still haven't told anyone about my powers. They still don't know. And they don't need to. 

Hunter doesn't talk much about Lilly anymore. He and Lolia always seem to disappear at some point in the day. I have a bad feeling about them. Somethings just.... Wrong.... Different about them.... But I haven't been able to figure it out. 

And Clara hasn't come back for a few days. I wonder where she is.... Well, whatever. Nothing I can do about it. 

Right now we're all still in the house. Lolia and Thalia are playing some sort of game with Isabel. Hestia is on the couch with Hunter.... Flirting again. I can tell Hunter likes it. He's even started doing it back. He puts his arm over her shoulder, and laughs and smiles all day with her. It's getting annoying really. 

I forget about it and sit next to my sister. She hands me some sort of toy. "Come on Tally! Come and play!" I look at her and smile. 

"No. I don't want to play." 

She grunts and goes back to what she was doing. I look at Thalia and she smiles at me. I smile back. I love her smile. Lolia and Isabel seem to get along very well. Maybe it's because they're closer in age.... Not sure though.... A five year-old and an eight-year old.... 

Hm..... Whatever. 

"Tallis." I hear Thalia say. 

"What?" I reply. 

"The night I asked you why you liked me...." Oh gosh.... Where is this gonna go? She looks up at me. "You didn't let me finish what I was going to say that night... Mind if I finish now?" 

I roll my eyes. "Of course! Go for it!" 

She pauses. "Do you.... Feel anything for Lilly anymore?" I hear everyone stop what they're doing. (Everyone except Isabel.) 

"I felt something for her?" I ask. 

"Yes.... You did.... Don't you remember? You kissed her!" 

I looked down at her. "Out of everyone here, you're the ONLY one I've kissed." I don't care if anyone knows. Their opinions don't matter. 

"What are you talking about, Tallis?" I hear Hestia from behind me. "You did kiss Lilly. We ALL saw." I glare at her. 

"No I didn't." I deny her claim. I look back at her and notice Hunter's face. He seems.... Worried.... Scared, even.... 

"Would you stop lying!?" I look back at Thalia. "Are you just doing this to make me feel better? Cause it's NOT working... You're just making me feel bad...." I stand up. 

"Would you guys stop saying I kissed her, then!? I DIDN'T!!!" 

Thalia stood up. "Tallis!" She emphasized the llis part. But then something stopped her from speaking anymore. A loud bang. It sounded more like a boom, if you ask me. 

Suddenly the front door swung wide open, and Shadows poured in. For some reason: none of us attacked them. We just stood up in shock. Then one Shadow comes and tackles me to the ground. "GAH!" I scream. I look around. 

My crossbow... Where's my crossbow!? 

Before I know it, Hestia blasts the monster with fire and it was thrown of me. Then suddenly the Shadows all go crazy. They start tackling all of us, as fast as they can. Then I see two people walk in.