•04•

Darkness.
Endless darkness.
That's all Mark could see.

Not a spec of light. Just pure darkness.

"Where am I?" He asked himself.
He wasn't expecting a weak voice to reply.
"Warehouse 13."
"What? Who are you?"
"I'm Kim Mingyu. I'm in warehouse 13."

Mark shot up from his bed. Beads of sweat pouring down his face. Why was Kim Mingyu in his dream? Why did he tell him he's in warehouse 13?

Then it clicked. Kim Mingyu needed help.

They needed to get to warehouse 13.

"Jackson! Wake up we need to get the others and go!!!" He shouted to his roommate.
"Ugh, just 5 more minutes."
"No now, its about Kim Mingyu!"
"Ugh fine!"

"Hyung? Where are we going? It's 2 am and Bambams tired and doesn't have a jacket."
"Warehouse 13 Yugyeom. Worried about Bambam now are we?"
"Shut up as if..."

Yugyeom watched as Bambam shivered in his pyjamas. Bambam had woken up last and was rushed out the house before he could even change or grab a jacket. Yugyeom's heart broke at the sight of the tiny blond boy shaking. He draped his jacket over Bambam's shoulders.
"Yugyeom-ah, what's this for?"
"You looked cold. Don't be too flattered you midge." Yugyeom bluntly stated.

They reached warehouse 13, Jackson and Jaebum pushed the door open with a creak. They all filed in, making sure to keep the door open behind them.

"This warehouse has been abandoned for years, hyung, why would anyone be he-"

A muffled cry was heard.

"I'll go check it out!" Bambam squeaked.
"Not without me you're not."
"Yugyeom-ah, I'll be fine."

Yugyeom watched as Bambam disappeared into the darkness.

"GUYS!"
"BAMBAM HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?"
"IM FINE. BUT YOURE GONNA WANT TO SEE THIS!"

As it turned out, most of the missing superhumans over the past few years were there. Deprived of almost everything, as if they'd been left there to rot. Many of them were so malnourished, their skeleton was visible under their skin. They were all taken away by JYP forces to a specialised hospital, where they could be treated for their injuries.

By time Got7 had reached the dorm again it was 3:30am. Yugyeom was just getting into bed when he heard a small whimper.

"Hyung?"
"T-those people looked so hurt."
"Bam stop crying, they're safe now."
"I know, I know b-but I can't stop thinking about what they must have went through..."
"Hyung come here."

A patter of feet was heard before Bambams body was pressed up against Yugyeoms. Yugyeom pulled him closer to his chest, stroking his hair comfortingly.
"Hey, it's okay. They're okay."
Bambam snuggled in closer to Yugyeoms chest, soft sobs escaped his mouth.

"Why am I doing this?" Yugyeom thought.

(BTS)
"YOU DIDNT GET THE KID?"
"WELL SORRY YOONGI BUT SOME OTHER KID CAME AND FOUGHT ME OFF. I HAD BAMBAM IN MY GRASP, IF IT WASNT FOR THAT TALL ONE WE WOULD HAVE HIM BY NOW!"
"TAEHYUNG NEEDS IT NOW OR HE'LL NEVER BE STRONG ENOUGH."
"LOOK, FOR NOW WE'LL HAVE TO CARRY ON GETTING AVERAGE SUPERHUMANS UNTIL WE CAN GET THE ONE."
"YOU KNOW WE CANT DO THIS FOREVER NAMJOON!"
"We need plan, single the kid out, get him alone, there'll be no tall kid to save him then."
"Good thinking Jimin, that might just work...."

I'm sorry this chapter is so short but there was fluff!!