•05•

Yugyeom awoke with Bambam snuggled against his chest. He wasn't quite sure how this overwhelming need to protect the shorter came from, nor was he sure why.

He barely liked Bambam anyway.

He's annoying and talked way to much for his liking (Jackson was enough for him) .

Yet he couldn't take his eyes off him.

It took him a moment to realise Bambam was staring right back at him, a smirk strewn across his face.

"Like what you see?" He teased.
"In your dreams you midge, get out of my bed."
"Nah, it's so comfy I'd rather stay here all day long."
"Bambam. Get. The. Hell. Out."

Giggling, Bambam rolled out of the bed and onto the floor with a soft thump.

"Bambam, you're an idiot."
"I know."

At that moment Jackson crashed through the door, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"OMG CHILDREN! GUESS WHAT"
"Hyung, we're not children..."
"Oh shut it, that's besides the point. I came to tell you we have a day off but if you're gonna be grumpy I can always tell JYP to give you extra work..."
"THAT WONT BE NECESSARY!"

Mark poked his head around the corner,
"Oh Yugyeom? Could you take Bambam around the place, you know give him a little tour?"
"Fine"

They wandered outside to the courtyard where there were a few benches scattered around. The area was small, but it was gorgeous none the less. It reminded Yugyeom of the park he once loved.

A quiet sigh came from Bambam as they sat down on one of the benches.
"Wow, it's so beautiful here Yugyeom."
"Yeah it is."

"So are you."

Yugyeom decided to keep that phrase in his head. It'd be best not to embarrass himself quite yet.

A phone began to ring. Bambam dug in his pocket, pulling out his phone and answering the call without even looking at who it was.

"Hello who is this?"
There was a slight pause.
"OMG LISA HI! ITS BEEN SO LONG I MISS YOU!"

A pang of jealously hit Yugyeom, who is Lisa?

"No everything is fine here, I'm fine.....yes they're treating me well.....no I'm not being bullied why would I be?..... Oh okay bye! .....I love you too!"

I love you.

We're they dating?

"Was that your girlfriend?"
"Hmm? Oh Lisa?"
"Yeah"
"Oh no she's my best friend, I've known her since I was a baby. We grew up together and got sent here from Thailand together."

A wave of relief came over Yugyeom, thank god.

"Oh right..."
"Do you wanna head back to the dorm now?"
"Sure..."

A bit of a filler chapter there! Hope you don't mind!