Je 9 Jang

Author POV /Time Skip to the day of Press Confernce

"Girls are you wake?" Lay knocked. Yeah, Lay came back for a few days to meet the girls and to get to know them and stuff. He leaves tomorrow night. Also Sumin slept over in Minbyul room.

"I'm up oppa as always! I'll wake up unnie and we be ready in hour or two," Sumin said

"Okay, no need to rush we have about five hour before the press conference but Suho wanted to go to breakfast at some new place he found," Lay said

"Arraso!" Sumin said. Then she sighed " Ugh, I have to wake up an demon! okay here goes nothing,"She rolled her sleeves up and went to the door of room. Sumin ran to Minbyul's bed and jumped on it. "UNNIE WAKEY WAKEY COME ON UNNIE YOU TAKE FOREVER TO DO YOUR MAKE UP AND THE FACT YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE MY CLOTHES GIVES YOU MORE TIME GO GET UP AND CHOOSE YOUR CLOTHES WHILE A TAKE A SHOWER!" Sumin screamed.

"Okay!!! I'm up! Take your shower!"Minbyul yelled back and pushed Sumin off her bed. " I swear she like a monkey or something. She like climbed the wall to wake me. She needs a chill pill." Minbyul mumbled

Time skip

Minbyul's Outfit

Minbyul's Outfit

Sumin's outfit

"You both beautiful now come on we are going to breakfast then the we, EXO, are going to get dress at the press conference by the styist noonas," Suho said

"Arraso!" the girls said

All of them were walked to the bus/van. Sumin sat next to Lay and Kyungsoo. Minbyul sat next to Xiumin and Sehun. Minbyul looked very worried and Sumin was feeling anxious. The sister's were up all night talking about the possibility if the fans aka EXO-Ls don't like them. It happens the boys have been noticing their weird behavior because the were being the opposite of each other. Sumin was being quiet and to herself while Minbyul is talking to the point it scary that she can talk this much.

"Are you girls okay?" Xiumin asked

"Yeah, you are acting very weird," Chanyeol said

"Did something happen? Because remember you guys can trust us? We love you guys," Kyungsoo said. The girls looked at each other and like they were talking to each other through telepathy.